[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 18, 2024, 01:51:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coroner: 'Swamp People' star Mitchell Guist died of natural causes  (Read 759 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: June 03, 2012, 05:33:05 PM »

Authorities in Louisiana say a man who starred in the reality television show "Swamp People" died from natural causes.

Ascension Parish Sheriff Jeff Wiley says the parish coroner, Dr. John Fraiche, made that determination after a preliminary autopsy on Mitchell Guist.

Guist, who appeared in segments of the "Swamp People" with his brother, Glenn, died after collapsing Monday while working on a houseboat he was building on Belle River.

Authorities tell The Advocate of Baton Rouge, La., Guist had just launched the houseboat and was pushing it when he collapsed.

Funeral services are scheduled for Saturday in Gonzales.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/05/17/coroner-wamp-people-star-mitchell-guist-died-natural-causes/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz1wlhPXE47
Stan In FL

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 03:23:26 AM »

did he die on camera?  I honestly think that's what these creepy reality show producers are actually hoping for.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2012, 11:26:05 AM »

did he die on camera?  I honestly think that's what these creepy reality show producers are actually hoping for.
No I think he died off camera. I used to watch that show all the time up until recently so tha is a guess on my part.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email