[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 23, 2024, 02:03:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chavez accuses U.S. of occupying Haiti in name of aid  (Read 2029 times)
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« on: January 17, 2010, 07:40:41 PM »

it wouldn't feel normal is chavez didn't prove that he was a lunatic in response to every move the US ever made.  I guess Obama's honeymoon is truly over now, if Hugo doesn't like him any more.

Chavez says U.S. occupying Haiti in name of aid
CARACAS (Reuters) - Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez on Sunday accused the United States of using the earthquake in Haiti as a pretext to occupy the devastated Caribbean country and offered to send fuel from his OPEC nation.

World  |  Natural Disasters

"I read that 3,000 soldiers are arriving, Marines armed as if they were going to war. There is not a shortage of guns there, my God. Doctors, medicine, fuel, field hospitals, that's what the United States should send," Chavez said on his weekly television show. "They are occupying Haiti undercover."

"On top of that, you don't see them in the streets. Are they picking up bodies? ... Are they looking for the injured? You don't see them. I haven't seen them. Where are they?"

More

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Squeezer

"America...F*** yeah!"

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 03:12:18 PM »

For a long time, my opinion was the same as most of the world..."Chavez is a dangerous lunatic, he should be removed from power by any means necessary."  Now I'm realizing that the people of Venezuala's loss is the rest of the world's gain...in terms of comedic value.  Probably not very reassuring to the 28 million people living there, but wow, everything, and I mean EVERYTHING that comes out of this guy's mouth is comic gold!  He should start wearing one of those aluminum hats that crazed conspiracy theorists wear so the Man can't get inside their brain.  Hell, Mia just showed me an article the other day from one of his weekly radio shows saying video games were a U.S. propaganda tool to incite violence against countries like Venezuela.  I want to find a way to listen to those radio shows actually...I think there's potential for a helluva drinking game in there...

The only link in English I could find was this YouTube clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QtZkT8OBQ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email