[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 25, 2024, 03:22:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MSNBC has lost it. Really. They have  (Read 4045 times)
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« on: June 16, 2009, 06:37:51 PM »

I watch their morning show, because it is pure politics. and I like the interplay between joe and
mika.

but the guy on "the ed show" is actually insane.

he thinks that anything less than government health care is a "crime against humanity".

so, their lineup is chris mattews, who used to pass for being sane.  and then olbermann, who lost his mind a long time ago.  and then the militant lesbian rachel maddow.

and they are now preceding this lineup with "the ed show"?

these guys have gone insane.

can we bankrupt MSNBC?

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »

I used to watch the Morning Joe show, I still do sometimes, and for the same reason it's pure politics (their downside they don't cover morning traffic for the DFW area).

I found their evening line up, to be annoying.  Olbermann is nutso, I don't care for Rachel, and haven't watched Ed Schultz.  Ehh, I can read the news and not have to listen to any of them, plus Family Guy is on at night.   Grin

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 06:53:28 PM »

the POINT is that MSNBC has completely gone nuts.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 06:55:14 PM »

the POINT is that MSNBC has completely gone nuts.

I agree, I haven't watched their evening broadcasts in months.

Morning Joe is still okay.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 02:27:05 PM »

I haven't heard of these people, but they will have to be barking mad raving moonbats to fit in at PMSNBC
MSNBC launches two new shows; goes HD

With MSNBC's launch today of new dayside shows hosted by Dylan Ratigan and Nancy Snyderman — along with a move to HD — Broadcasting and Cable talked to network president Phil Griffin about where things are headed.

"We're changing dayside away from the TelePrompTer headline news to Dylan Ratigan and Dr. Nancy. And we'll continue to do that less — of people sitting behind a desk, reading TelePrompTers," Griffin says. "Our audience knows what's going on. They've got BlackBerrys. They're on the Web. So we've got to give them more."

It's a strategy that MSNBC has employed to positive effect in the early morning with Joe Scarborough's Morning Joe, and in primetime with Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow. MSNBC, for years a distant third in the cable news ratings race behind leader Fox News and CNN, has now surpassed CNN in primetime among the network's target 25-54 demographic for the second consecutive quarter, according to data provided by Nielsen Media Research.

link

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 02:41:17 PM »

In the Iran thread in BN, I give msnbc.com props.  They had the Iran election "recount" as Breaking News on the front page, CNN had the custody of Michael Jackson's kids.

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 02:58:45 PM »

In the Iran thread in BN, I give msnbc.com props.  They had the Iran election "recount" as Breaking News on the front page, CNN had the custody of Michael Jackson's kids.

being more newsworthy than CNN is like being the tallest building in topeka, Kansas.  it's just not that big of a deal. Cheesy

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 03:01:52 PM »

being more newsworthy than CNN is like being the tallest building in topeka, Kansas.  it's just not that big of a deal. Cheesy

LOL!  Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email