[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 16, 2024, 03:15:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter  (Read 1997 times)
Wretched Excess

« on: November 27, 2009, 02:32:59 PM »

they put her toy on a POWER SAW?!?!? 

HOLY CRAP !!!

Woman Injured in Power Tool Sex Toy Encounter

LEXINGTON PARK, Md. -- Some sexual experimentation landed a southern Maryland woman in a hospital with injuries tough to imagine and even more difficult to forget.

Maryland State Police airlifted the 27-year-old woman to Prince George's County Hospital Center early Sunday morning after she was injured in an incident involving a sex toy attached to a saber saw blade, TheBayNet.com first reported.

The man who called 911 about the incident admitted attaching the sex toy to the saw and then using the high-powered, homemade device on his partner, according to the St. Mary's County Sheriff's Office.

The saw cut through the plastic toy and wounded the woman, according to TheBayNet.com. The injuries were severe enough for medevac, but the woman was released from the hospital Monday and is recovering from her unusual injuries.

More
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 03:06:25 PM »

I remember reading this when it happened a few months ago.  Darwin in action people, he's taking it straight to the reproductive organs.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 03:09:14 PM by Miss Mia » Logged

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Wretched Excess

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 09:30:45 PM »

damn.  i thought that story was more recent. Wink
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 09:38:57 PM »

Well I remember reading about this before and I just thought "no way are there two power saw sex toy couples out there." 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email