[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 15, 2024, 07:28:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Eve golf for the president, Santa watch for first lady  (Read 736 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: December 25, 2011, 02:26:58 PM »

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-obamas-hawaii-christmas-eve-20111224,0,5567214.story

Reporting from Honolulu—

The Obama family settled into their Hawaiian vacation this weekend, with the president making a late arrival thanks to the kerfuffle back in Washington over the payroll tax cut renewal.

President Obama spent part of Christmas Eve playing golf with old friends from the islands and White House staff, while the first lady spoke with children who had called into NORAD’s special Santa-tracking phone line.

The White House released a transcript of the conversations, which show a first lady in classic Christmas story-telling mode.

PHOTOS: White House Christmas Decorations

"Can you tell me where Santa is?" a girl named Summer asked.

The first lady, with access to NORAD's state-of-the-art surveillance data, replied that Santa at that very moment was "over Finland."
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 05:22:35 PM »

thank heavens those mean old republicans were finally defeated, and he didn't have to play golf in washington, DC.  oh, the humanity.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 06:04:14 PM »

Time for another prop.  I would not be surprised that come March we are told the First Family is expecting.  I am sure that would garner more of the idiot vote.  He will need every one he can get and every 2nd and 3rd vote from the truly loyal.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 06:23:53 PM »

Time for another prop.  I would not be surprised that come March we are told the First Family is expecting.  I am sure that would garner more of the idiot vote.  He will need every one he can get and every 2nd and 3rd vote from the truly loyal.
I agree with you. I am surprised it hasn't happened yet. I think in 2 months.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email