[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 16, 2024, 09:37:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herman Cain On CNN right now saying 3rd accuser to come forward  (Read 4665 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2011, 11:01:04 PM »

He was "friends" with her for 13 years AND gave her money and his wife didn't know about either?  Fishy fishy fishy. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
jafo2010

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2011, 12:15:56 AM »

Yes, another lying politician, or wanna-be.  Just like Clinton who claims he never inhaled when he smoked grass....sure.

My guess is that Mr. Cain had scores of women he dallied with through the years.  Good-bye Mr. Cain, good-bye.

Now, get off the campaign trail and go do something productive, like write a tell all book or something.  You will need the money when your wife sues for divorce!
natstew

« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2011, 08:11:46 AM »

What's with these egomaniac politicians, thinking  their past won't be exposed to the sunlight? :Smiley

Give it up already Herman! Salvage what's left of your family's dignity and pride! You were fun while you lasted, but your goose is cooked already! Spare us any more embarrassment and just go away! PLEASE! :Smiley :Smiley

What bothers me most about the situation is the MSM's double standard. Angry
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 08:13:23 AM by natstew » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2011, 11:29:10 AM »

He was "friends" with her for 13 years AND gave her money and his wife didn't know about either?  Fishy fishy fishy. 
Yes it is fishy. Another thing this woman said she had his private phone number, from what I have read when that Atlanta channel called it he answered......... :Smiley
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2011, 11:31:39 AM »

Cain to meet with wife amid affair claims, dropping poll numbers
http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/02/politics/cain-accusation-affair/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

Atlanta (CNN) -- Presidential hopeful Herman Cain will meet Friday with his wife to discuss the future of his campaign and allegations that he had a 13-year affair with another woman.

In what has been the most definitive statement yet that he could end his campaign amid falling poll numbers and financial contributions, Cain told the editorial board of the New Hampshire Union Leader on Thursday that he was considering dropping out of the race, but for now was continuing to meet all campaign commitments.

He later told Sean Hannity of Fox News that he will make a decision before Monday.

Cain told the newspaper that he repeatedly gave Ginger White money to help her with "month-to-month bills and expenses." However, he denied a sexual affair, as White alleges. He said the two were friends.

In the interview, Cain said his wife, Gloria Cain, did not know about White or his financial support for her until the Atlanta woman came forward last week.
He drops out.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2011, 11:56:32 AM »

Herman Cain to meet with wife as Ginger White apologizes
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-cain-meet-wife-20111202,0,5996019.story?track=rss

White, appearing on MSNBC Thursday night, apologized to Gloria Cain and Cain’s children. (Watch video below.)

"I am not a cold-hearted person. I am a mother of two kids. And of course my heart bleeds for this woman because I am a woman and being in a situation like this cannot be fun," she said. "And I am deeply, deeply sorry if I have caused any hurt to her and to his kids, to his family. That was not my intention. I never wanted to hurt anyone and I'm deeply sorry. I am very sorry.”

In an interview with the New Hampshire Union Leader Thursday, Cain said his wife knew nothing about his relationship with White or the money he has given her over the years to help her support herself. But he maintained that the two had a friendship, not an affair.

Friday, the Union Leader weighed in on Cain in an editorial--and while praising him as a person, the newspaper said he isn't of presidential timber.

"Cain simply hasn’t prepared himself adequately for the presidency. That combined with the fact that he said yesterday he would change nothing about his handling of the allegations of the past several weeks, and his assertion of a conspiracy theory that stretches credulity, show a lack of self-awareness that should give any supporter pause," the paper wrote. "We hope the allegations against Herman Cain prove untrue. Whatever the outcome, we suspect his wife will have him back from the campaign trail sooner rather than later."
Video at site
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2011, 07:04:30 PM »

Cain to announce decision in Atlanta Saturday http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/cain-to-announce-decision-1249097.html

“Tomorrow in Atlanta I will be making an announcement, but nobody is going to get me to make that prematurely. That is all that there is to that. Tomorrow we will be opening our headquarters in… Georgia where we will also clarify… exactly what the next steps are.”

Cain previously said he will return to Georgia Friday and, after gauging his wife's support, decide whether to continue his presidential campaign.

Supporters are urging Cain to stay in the race, but polls show his support is slipping. Cain said the string of allegations against him has begun to hurt his fundraising. But the campaign is operating as usual -- crafting campaign ads, soliciting volunteers and going forward with plans to hold a rally and open house in DeKalb County on Saturday.

His candidacy uncertain, Cain to meet with wife
http://news.yahoo.com/candidacy-uncertain-cain-meet-wife-083214614.html

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Set to meet with his wife for the first time since a woman came forward claiming she had a 13-year extramarital affair with him, Herman Cain is preparing for one last campaign stop before he decides whether to press forward with his bid for the Republican presidential nomination.

Cain, who has denied the affair and allegations of unwanted sexual advances from other women, planned a Friday afternoon campaign stop in Rock Hill, S.C., before heading home to Atlanta to assess whether the accusation of an affair would be enough to force him from the GOP contest. With a little more than a month before Iowa has its lead-off caucuses, time is working against the Georgia businessman as he tries to steady his campaign.

"I want to do the assessment that we've got to do. Every time a new bit of information comes up, that stimulates another story in the media and that hurts my family and my wife, and it hurts me," Cain told Fox News Channel on Thursday.

"I'm going to re-establish my reputation," he added.

It won't be easy, regardless of whether the allegations are true or not. Cain's standing in the polls is cratering, supporters are wavering and fundraising is limping.

Since Ginger White stepped forward Monday, the allegation of an affair has overshadowed Cain's campaign. He told The New Hampshire Union Leader that his wife, Gloria, did not know he was providing the 46-year-old Atlanta-area businesswoman with money for "month-to-month bills and expenses."

"Unfortunately, I'm a softy and I feel sorry for people when they get in deep financial trouble, especially given this economy," Cain later told Fox News.

White told MSNBC in an interview Thursday night that she was "deeply sorry" for causing Cain's wife or other members of his family any pain.

"My heart bleeds for this woman because I am a woman and being in a situation like this cannot be fun. And I am deeply, deeply sorry if I have caused any hurt to her and to his kids, to his family," she said.

White said the affair was never about love and that Cain never said he loved her.

"Nor did I tell him that I loved him," she said. "It wasn't a love affair. It was a sexual affair, as hard as that is for me to say and as hard as it is for people to hear it. You know, it pretty much is what it is. And that's what it was."
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2011, 07:06:32 PM »

Women For Cain' Launched By Campaign

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/29908551/detail.html

(CNN) -- While Herman Cain has yet to decide if he will continue his presidential campaign following an allegation he engaged in a 13-year extramarital affair, his campaign is pressing on with efforts to promote his candidacy.

Team Cain officially launched a "Women for Cain" website Friday billed as an "online national fellowship of women dedicated to helping elect Herman Cain as the next President of the United States."

The site says the former pizza executive is a strong advocate for women and is complete with testimonials from over 30 women.

Most of the comments encourage Cain to remain in the race, with some criticizing the women who have lobbed accusations at the former radio talk show host. Other messages ask him to ignore the media.

"I hope you pursue a slander, libel, defamation of character suit against this moneygrubbing, lying woman. Granted, she has no $, but it would send a strong message," a comment reads on the homepage.

One post calls the women "money hungry" that "make me sick to my stomach."

Another says "PLEASE DO NOT PULL OUT OF THE RACE," adding that she is "encouraging everyone to ignore the media, GOP establishment, (elitists, statists) and the Obama administration to do the right thing for our country ... Remember Clarence Thomas and hang in there."

Dr. Alveda King, a Cain supporter and lead voice behind the drive, said the site is the culmination of months of work intended to connect "people of like hearts and minds that are praying for Mr. and Mrs. Cain."
Stan In FL

« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2011, 07:13:54 PM »

he announced that he is going to announce something tomorrow.  you don't announce an announcement uless you are actuqally going to announce something.

he's going to suspend.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email