[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 16, 2024, 10:50:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herman Cain On CNN right now saying 3rd accuser to come forward  (Read 4666 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 02:07:48 PM »

Aide: Herman Cain will stay in the race

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/articles/aide-herman-cain-will-stay-in-the-race/

After reports surfaced Tuesday morning that pizza magnate Herman Cain is reassessing his 2012 Republican presidential nomination bid, POLITICO obtained a statement from a Cain campaign spokesman regarding his candidates’ consideration of dropping out of the race.

“Yes,” the campaign spokesman said Tuesday when asked whether Cain would “definitely” remain in the race.
We'll see.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 10:00:11 PM »

he may stay in the race, but his day in the sun is done.  and it isn't just being slimed by those women.  it was also being spectacularly uninformed on foreign policy, and then trying to explain it away as not having to know anything if he surrounds himself with the right people.

I'm beginning to wonder how he ran the pizza company without blowing it up.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 10:03:05 PM »

in addition to firing mark block, herman cain desperately need to fire his lawyer.  here is cain's attorney's statement on floozy IV  . . . or floozy V.  I lost count.

holy crap!

“Rather, this appears to be an accusation of private, alleged consensual conduct between adults – a subject matter which is not a proper subject of inquiry by the media or the public. No individual, whether a private citizen, a candidate for public office or a public official, should be questioned about his or her private sexual life. The public’s right to know and the media’s right to report has boundaries and most certainly those boundaries end outside of one’s bedroom door.

More

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 10:22:52 PM »

in addition to firing mark block, herman cain desperately need to fire his lawyer.  here is cain's attorney's statement on floozy IV  . . . or floozy V.  I lost count.

holy crap!

Actually, I agree with the lawyer's sentiment.  I don't think private consensual sex should be the public's business.  Unfortunately, we've crossed that line and I do not see us going back. 

BTW, have you ever seen the movie "The Contender" with Joan Allen?  It covers this exact topic.  Excellent movie. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 10:31:36 PM »

the lawyer's statement directly contradicted his client's statement.  that was the point.  someone is a liar, and that is lethal. 

the public is allowed to decide for itself what is worthy of their consideration when it comes to their presidential candidates.  but I don't think the floozies are what's hurting cain.  The Horrid Little Clenis that Escaped from the Trailer Park fought that war years ago, and apparently, anything goes now, including getting halfway blown by a near minor in the oval orifice, er, office.  and I think the republic is much coarser for the work of The Clenis.

Actually, I agree with the lawyer's sentiment.  I don't think private consensual sex should be the public's business.  Unfortunately, we've crossed that line and I do not see us going back. 

BTW, have you ever seen the movie "The Contender" with Joan Allen?  It covers this exact topic.  Excellent movie. 

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 10:40:46 PM »

the lawyer's statement directly contradicted his client's statement.  that was the point.  someone is a liar, and that is lethal. 

Well, I hadn't been paying attention to this whole hoopla very much.  Frankly, I don't care about some affair.  I do care about Cain basically saying "I don't know, but I'll hire people who know" on foreign policy issues that are relevant to today.

I will say that: 1. you'd think a lawyer's statement on behalf of a client would be vetted by the client. 2. If the lawyer directly went against the wishes of his client he should be fired.  3. If Cain approved a statement such as this he's just a dumbass if it's a 180 degree spin from what he'd been saying.

Just my 2 cents.  Smiley

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 07:52:42 PM »

when you are running for the highest office on earth, it is our business.... at least if its a republican

안녕하십니까
natstew

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2011, 01:26:10 PM »

Cain is gone.

"I didn't want to come forward, really I didn't"

Well bytch, if you didn't want to, why did you? I don't see a gun at your head. Did "Q Ball" drag a dollar through your trailer park?
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2011, 01:33:38 PM »

these accusers are alarmingly trashy.  but it isn't disqualifying for the presidency to have questionable taste in your associates.

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2011, 12:58:11 PM »

Stephanopoulos Gloats: Will My Interview With New Accuser 'Spell the End' for Cain?

http://www.mrc.org/biasalert/2011/20111130125509.aspx

George Stephanopoulos, who as a Democratic operative in the '90s coordinated with ABC to save Bill Clinton from scandal, on Wednesday teased an exclusive with Herman Cain's accuser, openly gloating, "Will our interview spell the end of the one-time front-runner's presidential bid?" [MP3 audio here. ]

The Good Morning America co-host could barely contain himself as he began the show: "Cain's final turn. She claims to be Herman Cain's 13-year-mistress. Now, Ginger White is speaking out live, here, exclusively, on GMA as his campaign reels from her allegations."
natstew

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2011, 01:18:37 PM »

these accusers are alarmingly trashy.  but it isn't disqualifying for the presidency to have questionable taste in your associates.

[/quotw]

Hey, JFK had his secret service atachment drag street whores in for a skinny dipping party while Jackie was out of town.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2011, 02:37:36 PM »

Cain's lawyer demands records from accuser
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/16163867/cains-lawyer-demands-records-from-accuser
ATLANTA (AP) - An attorney for Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain has demanded cell phone records from an Atlanta businesswoman accusing Cain of an extramarital affair.

Cain attorney Lin Wood sent a letter Wednesday to a lawyer representing Ginger White asking that Cain's team be provided with cell phone records showing calls and text messages between White and Cain.

Wood said Cain wants those phone records, among other documents, so he can examine them for their authenticity and content.
jafo2010

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2011, 05:53:42 PM »

More than smoke now Hermie.  Give up the goose already and end this charade that you are a viable candidate.  Get real man!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2011, 06:02:48 PM »

Cain: Wife didn't know about friendship, ‘financial assistance' to Ginger White
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20111201/NEWS0605/111209989/0/NEWS07
MANCHESTER - Herman Cain acknowledged Thursday that he repeatedly gave Ginger White money to help her with "month-to-month bills and expenses" without telling his wife.

In fact, the embattled presidential candidate said, his wife, Gloria, "did not know that we were friends until she (White) came out with this story" alleging that the two had a 13-year extramarital affair.

In his most candid interview since the latest allegations emerged, Cain adamantly maintained that he and White were no more than friends.

Cain also stated clearly for the first time that as a result of the constant controversy he has been facing, he is considering getting out of the presidential race.

Asked whether leaving the race is one of the options he is currently assessing, Cain said, “Yes, it is an option.” Regarding his decision, he said, "You will know by next week" as he takes the weekend to reassess where he stands in the campaign.

Cain said he believes that “someone offered (White) a lot of money” to make the allegation. He said he can’t prove it.

Overall, Cain told the New Hampshire Union Leader, “One of the things that I have learned in this situation is that running for President has become a very dirty game. It’s a dirty game - OK?”

Cain said that in about 70 text messages she sent him between Oct. 22 and Nov. 18, White was "asking for financial assistance. She was out of work and had trouble paying her bills and I had known her as a friend.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2011, 07:45:29 PM »

PICKET: PICKET: Source - Rahm Emanuel involved in Cain sexual harassment accuser attacks
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2011/nov/2/picket-source-rham-emanuel-involved-cain-sexual-ha/
UPDATE -Mayor Emanuel is denying he is involved in anyway with the exchange of information regarding Cain's sexual harassment accusers.

Herman Cain's campaign is revealing suspicions about who is behind the story regarding the former unidentified employees who accused Mr. Cain of sexual harassment in the late 1990's.

According to a source who is friends with the Cain campaign, not only is the Rick Perry campaign involved but also the Mayor of Chicago and former Obama White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel is likely involved with the sexual harassment accuser attacks. A friend of the Cain campaign believes a National Restaurant Association (NRA) employee out of the Chicago office leaked the story to the Perry campaign via information and influence from Mayor Rahm Emanuel's office.  

According to Politico's Jonathan Martin, Curt Anderson, the Perry advisor who the Cain campaign is accusing of leaking the damaging information, is denying the charges:

"I’ve known Herman Cain for about 7 years. I was one of several consultants on his Senate race in 2004 and was proud to help him. I'd never heard any of these allegations until I read them in Politico, nor does anything I read in the press change my opinion that Herman is an upstanding man and a gent
take this with a grain of salt!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 07:48:39 PM by apples » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email