[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 16, 2024, 08:28:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herman Cain On CNN right now saying 3rd accuser to come forward  (Read 4663 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: November 28, 2011, 04:30:09 PM »

No link yet watching him on TV saying this.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 04:44:27 PM »

Still no link that I can find. He is saying he will be accused of a 13 year affair. A news station in Atlanta has the story he is also saying. He denies it.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2011, 04:49:13 PM »

Toby Harnden as @tobyharnden
Herman Cain says Atlanta TV station will allege he had an "extended affair" with "an acquaintance" he thought was a "friend"

http://inagist.com/tobyharnden/141268240738418688/

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2011, 04:51:34 PM »

I guess it's possible that they are all liars, but my goodness.  

from a strict media management point of view, at least he is out in front of this one.  the first two torpedoed him in the amidships .

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 04:53:09 PM »

at this point, it's just beating a dead horse . . . but the nyt has it up.  surprise, surprise.

Cain Says New Accuser Comes Forward

Herman Cain said on CNN Monday afternoon that another woman had come forward to make allegations him, saying that she had an affair with him.

“I want to give you a heads up and everyone a heads up,” he told Wolf Blitzer.

He said he had been contacted by an Atlanta television station about the allegations.

“Here we go again,” he said of the allegations. “I didn’t do anything wrong.”

A Facebook page for Fox 5 Atlanta said that the station was reporting on the 13-year affair between the woman and Mr. Cain.

Mr. Cain said the latest allegations would not cause him to leave the presidential race.

The woman is the fifth to come forward with allegations of improper conduct by Mr. Cain.

More

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2011, 04:57:24 PM »

Herman Cain tells CNN to brace for ‘another accusation that I had an affair’
http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insider-jim-galloway/2011/11/28/fox-5-report-to-accuse-herman-cain-of-13-year-affair/

“Here we go again,” Herman Cain just told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer, in a preemptive strike against a report from a local Atlanta TV station that the GOP presidential candidate had a 13-year affair with a “local” woman.

“We will show again, when the details become available, that I didn’t do anything wrong,” Cain said.

Cain did not mention the woman’s name or offer any other details. He said he couldn’t rule out any further accusations:

”Think about it, Wolf. You go through life and you believe that you have some people that are friends. And when someone that appears to be a friend, turns around and concocts this story, you’ve got to question – the hundreds of thousands of people that I have met in my life, a hundred thousand people might possibly come out. Do I know of any? Not off the top of my head.”

Cain said any further comments would come through his Atlanta attorney, Linn Wood, but insisted he would not leave the contest – unless the pressure became too great on his wife and family.

Fox 5 Atlanta’s Dale Russell is currently promoting on his Facebook page a piece alleging that GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain had a 13-year affair with a woman. “Cain denies an affair, but not a relationship,” says Russell.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2011, 05:04:17 PM »

Cain says he has been accused of having an affair
http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/28/politics/cain-accusation-affair/index.html

Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- A third woman will make false sexual accusations against Herman Cain, the GOP presidential candidate told CNN Monday.

Cain told CNN's "Situation Room" that the woman will allege that she has had an affair with him.

"This individual is going to accuse me of an affair for an extended period of time," Cain said. "It is someone that I know who is an acquaintance that I thought was a friend."

Cain said he learned about the accusation after his lawyer talked to a reporter about it.

Cain said his wife's immediate reaction upon hearing of the accusation was, "Here we go again."

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2011, 06:03:32 PM »

I bet he eventually drops out.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2011, 06:10:57 PM »

Georgia Woman Claims 13-Year Affair with Herman Cain
http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/ginger-white-claims-affair-herman-cain-20111127-es
ATLANTA, Ga. - An Atlanta businesswoman is breaking her silence, claiming she has been involved in a 13-year-long affair with Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain.

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, FOX 5 senior I-Team reporter Dale Russell sat down with Ginger White, who had a story to tell.

“I'm not proud,” White told Russell. “I didn't want to come out with this. I did not.”

White was worried a political tsunami was headed her way. So, she decided to head it off, by confessing she was involved in a 13-year-long affair with presidential hopeful Herman Cain.

“It was pretty simple,” White said. “It wasn't complicated. I was aware that he was married. And I was also aware I was involved in a very inappropriate situation, relationship.”

Ginger White says she met Herman Cain in the late 90s in Louisville, Kentucky, when as president of the National Restaurant Association, he made a presentation. She was impressed. She says they shared drinks afterwards and he invited her back to his hotel room.

“’I'd like to see you again,’” White said Cain told her. “’You are beautiful to me, and I would love for us to continue this friendship.’”

GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2011, 07:36:23 PM »

I guess it's possible that they are all liars, but my goodness.  

So far they seem to be. This one, I don't know yet. I wonder how many hundred dollar bills the Democrats are dragging through the trailer parks to find women willing to make accusations?

Accusations is all they need. Headlines is all they want. They aren't interested in any substance or details.

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 08:15:40 PM »

Newest Cain Accuser Was Defendant in Libel Previous Suit and Lost

http://www.punditpress.com/2011/11/newest-cain-accuser-was-defendant-in.html

Simply because someone committed a crime in the past does not mean that they are doing it again. However, when trying to establish who this person is, it is important to see what they have done in their lives.

Ginger White, who today announced that she had a thirteen-year affair with Herman Cain, was the defendant in a libel suit this year. A judge ruled in favor of the plaintiff, Kimberly Vay, and stated that Ms. White had falsely libeled Ms. Vay. Ms. White reportedly lost the suit because she did not even bother responding to the case.

Ms. Vay had also sought a temporary stalking protective order against Ms. White, citing harassing emails, texts, and defamation of character. This case, however, was dismissed.

When asked about the libel suit in her interview with Fox Five, and why she should be trusted, Ms. White responded, "Well, because I admit it. Whatever happened with Kim and I, um, happened. Just as, what, what, there would make no sense to come out with these allegations against Herman if it absolutely wasn't true.
Stan In FL

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2011, 12:25:28 AM »

she is a serial litigator.  the most that cain is absolutely guilty of is choosing his friends poorly.  but I'm not sure I'm buying the conspiracy argument. 

first of all, why bother to keep blowing cain up?  he falling in the polls. 
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2011, 01:31:19 PM »

BREAKING: Cain ‘Reassessing’ Candidacy

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/284321/breaking-cain-reassessing-candidacy-robert-costa 
In a conference call this morning, Herman Cain told his senior staff that he is “reassessing” whether to remain in the race. He told them he will make his final decision “over the next several days.”

Herman Cain Reassessing Campaign
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/11/herman-cain-reassessing-campaign-sources-tell-abc-news/ 

Cain’s deputy campaign manager, Linda Hansen, told ABC News that on the conference call Tuesday morning, “Mr. Cain told staff simply that, just as every time significant events occur, a reassessment is prudent.”

“A good businessman looks at the entire landscape before making decisions,” Hansen said. “He is, and has been, committed to promoting the issues and solutions that will make this nation stronger. Nothing about that has changed.”

On Monday, a Georgia woman said she had a 13-year long affair with the former chief executive of Godfather’s Pizza. Cain denied the affair, saying that Ginger White was a friend that he was helping financially but he did not have an extramarital affair with her.

“Now with this latest one we have to do an assessment as to whether or not this is going to create too much of a cloud in some peoples’ minds as to whether or not they should support us going forward,” Cain told about 90 people on the conference call, the Des Moines Register reported.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 02:24:38 PM »

It doesn't matter if its true or not the MSM knows how to assassinate candidates. Remember the fictional "AWOL" thing that dominated the headlines in 2004? It didn't work because they also covered the campaigns and issues. They learned not to cover campaigns and issues, just the "scandals".

Hey, remember Newts affairs? One lasted 6 years. You don't think that will become a huge story once Cain is pushed aside?

Cain is likely done, he knows he'll never get mentioned in the MSM except in association with scandal.

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2011, 02:32:59 PM »

I think the MSM would be hard pushed to make 6 year old news new news.  the problem with cain is that no one knew very much about him until all of these women started coming out of the woodwork.  and he would still have had a chance of surviving if he hadn't flunked foreign policy 101.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email