[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 25, 2024, 08:01:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mexico: U.S. Accused of Dumping Criminals at Border  (Read 2238 times)
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« on: October 21, 2011, 06:29:44 PM »

he is right, but not for the reason that he believes.  dumping convicted murderers on the boarder and calling them "deported" -- and the obamites are so very proud of their deportation statistics (as long as the president isn't talking to an hispanic crowd) -- is a bad idea because we execute murderers.  we don't let them go so they can sneak back over our fenceless border and kill more americans.

Mexico: U.S. Accused of Dumping Criminals at Border

President Felipe Calderón of Mexico accused the United States on Thursday of dumping criminals at the border because it was cheaper than prosecuting them. He said the practice had fueled violence in Mexico’s border areas. United States officials reported a record number of deportations in fiscal year 2011, and said that the number of deportees with criminal convictions had nearly doubled since 2008. Among those deported, Mr. Calderón said at an immigration conference, “there are many who really are criminals, who have committed some crime and it is simply cheaper to leave them on the Mexican side of the border than to prosecute them.”

More

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 06:46:20 PM »

Tired of listening to these jokers that run Mexico too.  I say dump every last son and daughter at the border, criminal or otherwise....ILLEGAL MEXICANS ARE NOT THE USA's PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to idiots like Perry, America is a magnet for FREE education, FREE healthcare, FREE of taxes, FREE everything.  Meanwhile, the rest of us pay the $100+ billion tab for these jokers.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2011, 06:51:15 PM »

do you actually read people's replies?  dumping them at an unsealed border is the equivalent of turning them loose on the american public again -- AFTER they have already been convicted of murder.

Tired of listening to these jokers that run Mexico too.  I say dump every last son and daughter at the border, criminal or otherwise....ILLEGAL MEXICANS ARE NOT THE USA's PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to idiots like Perry, America is a magnet for FREE education, FREE healthcare, FREE of taxes, FREE everything.  Meanwhile, the rest of us pay the $100+ billion tab for these jokers.

jafo2010

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2011, 06:53:51 PM »

I doubt we are releasing convicted murderers.  I suspect he is referring to criminals committing lesser crimes.

As you say, the murderers...we cook them up and disregard notifying their government and abiding by international agreements.
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2011, 07:08:02 PM »

you are incorrect.  I have posted something like this story before;

WRONG!!!

I doubt we are releasing convicted murderers.  I suspect he is referring to criminals committing lesser crimes.

As you say, the murderers...we cook them up and disregard notifying their government and abiding by international agreements.

jafo2010

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 07:32:45 PM »

If you are saying we are dumping illegals at the border who:

1.  Were suspects in murder, and we just decided not to prosecute, despite a solid case to convict
     2.  Were tried and convicted, but we decided not to place them in our prisons, and allowed them to use a Get Out of
          Jail Card and return them to their homeland   
     3.  Or we released illegal convicted felons before they completed their sentence, or even faster than we normally release
          murderers from prison.....

.....................then I will say, that is news, and I did not see anything here indicating that.  And by the way, if that is going on,
          then yes, it is incredulous!   Isn't America great!

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 07:34:39 PM »

I don't know why you are so willing to split hairs on a plainly written sentence.  we are deporting -- to a porous border -- convicted murderers.  if there was ever a time for your CAPS LOCKING OUTRAGE, this is it.

If you are saying we are dumping illegals at the border who:

1.  Were suspects in murder, and we just decided not to prosecute, despite a solid case to convict
     2.  Were tried and convicted, but we decided not to place them in our prisons, and allowed them to use a Get Out of
          Jail Card and return them to their homeland  
     3.  Or we released illegal convicted felons before they completed their sentence, or even faster than we normally release
          murderers from prison.....

.....................then I will say, that is news, and I did not see anything here indicating that.  And by the way, if that is going on,
          then yes, it is incredulous!   Isn't America great!

jafo2010

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 07:50:02 PM »

cswahp
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2011, 08:29:05 PM »

does catch and release count in these stats as a deportation if the illegal never shows up to be deported?

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2011, 08:58:23 PM »

the only "catch and release" law that I am familiar with pertains to fish. Grin

does catch and release count in these stats as a deportation if the illegal never shows up to be deported?

jafo2010

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2011, 02:22:43 AM »

We have been doing catch and release for years, and yes, they go and disappear.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2011, 03:14:13 AM »

We have been doing catch and release for years, and yes, they go and disappear.

i am sure the fish don't come back for their hearing either.  Tongue

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011, 04:05:32 AM »

the fact remains;  the obamites turned murderers loose.  at the border.  that they refuse to patrol

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email