[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 01, 2024, 05:21:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Body slam! GOP House Candidate Attacks Reporter  (Read 2034 times)
jafo2010

« on: May 25, 2017, 01:46:08 PM »

Based on my own personal experiences with media pukes, I am 98% certain the media guy with his aggressive demeanor imposed upon the candidate's physical space such that the candidate reacted.  As far as I am concerned, it is a normal response when someone infringes upon your personal space.  In any case, the media has been out of line for a long time now.  There is nothing they would do that I would trust or side with.  The media hold an entirely too high opinion of their self importance.

And I suspect that this particular publication is one of the many that manage to print whatever they like and not the facts or the truth judging by the reaction of the candidate when he asked if he was from The Guardian.  I know that mindset.  Had it myself with one particular reporter that managed to inaccurately report everything...literally!  One or two words get dropped from a quote and the context completely changes.  The media is ripe with pukes that do this.  My guy was in my face regularly, I just resorted to saying "No comment", and when he persisted, "Go &^%$ yourself".  Print that you lying piece of sh*t!

I hope the GOP candidate wins, but let's face it, the Dems have to come up for air sometime.  They have been destroyed by the likes of Obama and the Clintons, and yet, Dems are too damned stupid to comprehend their folly, they want more.

Here in Georgia, tens of millions of dollars are pouring in for a candidate in a district that he does not reside in.  That is how truly desperate the Dems are.  Imagine voting for a guy that does NOT reside in the district he is running in?  I can't.  I watched two incumbents lose their elections in Pennsylvania when it was revealed they no longer lived in the area they were representing, Senator Santorum, while running for his 3rd term as US Senator, and Rep Doug Walgren, who Rick Santorum defeated.  Both moved their families to northern Virginia while representing people in Pennsylvania.

ANYONE THAT TRUSTS AMERICAN MEDIA PUKES IS NAIVE.  THEY ARE DISHONEST TO THEIR CORE, 98% OF THEM.  It is sad how low journalism has fallen in the USA.

The Republican candidate in the nationally-watched election Thursday for Montana's sole congressional seat has been charged with misdemeanor assault for allegedly grabbing a reporter by the neck and throwing him to the ground.

Voters decide in the special election whether Republican Greg Gianforte or Democrat Rob Quist will fill the U.S. House seat left vacant when Ryan Zinke resigned to join President Donald Trump's Cabinet as secretary of the Interior Department.

Gianforte, who has tried to align himself with Trump, defended himself as the criminal charge was announced Wednesday, saying the reporter was being aggressive and grabbed him by the wrist in their exchange at his campaign office.

Quist has declined to comment on the charge.

The assault charge is a last-minute curveball in Thursday's race, which was partly seen as a referendum on Trump's presidency. The majority of voters were expected to have already cast ballots through early voting, and it was unclear how much of an effect the assault charge would have on the election results.

Gallatin County Sheriff Brian Gootkin made the announcement shortly before midnight Wednesday in a written statement, about six hours after the attack on reporter Ben Jacobs of The Guardian. Gianforte would face a maximum $500 fine or 6 months in jail if convicted. The statement added that Jacobs' injuries did not meet the legal definition of felony assault.

Gianforte was in a private office preparing for an interview with Fox News when Jacobs came in without permission, campaign spokesman Shane Scanlon said.

The Fox News crew watched in astonishment as, after Jacobs pressed him on the GOP health care bill, "Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him," Fox News reporter Alicia Acuna wrote in an article . She added that Gianforte then began to punch Jacobs.

In an audio recording posted by The Guardian, the reporter asks the congressional candidate about the GOP's health care bill, which was just evaluated hours earlier by the Congressional Budget Office.

https://thehornnews.com/body-slam-gop-house-candidate-attacks-reporter/

PzLdr

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 01:52:31 PM »

A FOX reporter who said the GOP grabbed the other guy by the neck has now walked that back.

You can get more with a smile, a handshake and a gun than you can with a smile and a handshake - Al Capone
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 10:59:27 PM »

The two are within 1,600 votes of each other.

I have listened to the media pukes on Fox news decry the actions of the candidate, explaining it would have been to his benefit to apologize.  I for one believe the reporter should apologize.  He was asked to withdraw multiple times, told they would get to him later, and he persisted to be in the face of the candidate.  The candidate exploded.  No question, a bit over the top, but media pukes are in fact obnoxious, and their role does not justify their behavior. 

I think we need new rules for journalists, and that when they invade someone's space, it is considered assault and/or battery, particularly when they are asked to withdraw.  And if this event happened in his campaign space, the reporter when asked to withdraw was thereafter trespassing. 

Perhaps if media pukes are held more accountable for their behavior, just maybe their reporting will become credible once again.  American media has near zero credibility, and that is well earned.
jafo2010

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 02:35:38 AM »

Mr Rock'em Sock'em wins.   Of course the media will draw and quarter him while the silent majority will applaud his work on a reporter.

Believe me, he (the reporter) may not be the only media puke that gets bonked along the way.  People are sick and tired of the dishonest media.  Time for them to be subject to more criminal infractions when they step out of line.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 05:29:40 PM »

Mr Rock'em Sock'em wins.   Of course the media will draw and quarter him while the silent majority will applaud his work on a reporter.

Believe me, he (the reporter) may not be the only media puke that gets bonked along the way.  People are sick and tired of the dishonest media.  Time for them to be subject to more criminal infractions when they step out of line.
He won!!!! Yes media pukes are like the Antifa, that group going around starting riots and beating up Trump supporters. Heck I bet most of them belong to that group. Dems are now saying the win really wasn't win because he won by only so many votes. 
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 05:30:49 PM »

The two are within 1,600 votes of each other.

I have listened to the media pukes on Fox news decry the actions of the candidate, explaining it would have been to his benefit to apologize.  I for one believe the reporter should apologize.  He was asked to withdraw multiple times, told they would get to him later, and he persisted to be in the face of the candidate.  The candidate exploded.  No question, a bit over the top, but media pukes are in fact obnoxious, and their role does not justify their behavior. 

I think we need new rules for journalists, and that when they invade someone's space, it is considered assault and/or battery, particularly when they are asked to withdraw.  And if this event happened in his campaign space, the reporter when asked to withdraw was thereafter trespassing. 

Perhaps if media pukes are held more accountable for their behavior, just maybe their reporting will become credible once again.  American media has near zero credibility, and that is well earned.

Did you see where Ryan ask him to apologize?
jafo2010

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2017, 12:47:14 AM »

Ryan is another idiot!  Can't stand him.

Biggest mistake Trump has made since he announced he was running, standing by and endorsing Ryan.  Uggh!

I am certain Ryan is one of the leaders trying to sandbag Trump.

Trump's agenda will NEVER gain traction with the weak support in the Senate.  Too many Rhinos!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email