[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 25, 2024, 08:00:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Colin Kaepernick being blackballed by NFL teams? Prove he's not  (Read 3721 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: March 19, 2017, 02:38:02 PM »

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/colin-kaepernick-free-agency-rumors-news-updates-quarterback-signings-contract/xuaiqfa1k1z41bshdrqbylbw7

It seemed a little early to condemn NFL teams for freezing out Colin Kaepernick. Barely a week had gone by in free agency. With one exception ? albeit a grotesque, borderline-obscene one ? not many quarterbacks had been coming off of the market. Bleacher Report?s Friday story on how front-office types still want nothing to do with him for his protests during the national anthem shined another light on it.

LOL!
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 02:47:24 PM »

First off, Kaepernick has proven he is not NFL material.  He has limited ability.

Second, his political views have made him persona non grata.  It is a self inflicted wound.  There is a reason we begin every sporting event in the USA with the national anthem.  If he does not like it, he might well shop in Canada or Europe to play ball, where their anthem has no meaning to him.  I bet he would stand for their anthem.  This POS should be black balled.

As it is, I am one of many that have boycotted the NFL, mostly that is.  I only watched the Super Bowl for last season, and avoided the rest of the season.  I could easily do that again in the coming season.

This POS bring zero to the game, and the same is true of every POS that think like he does.  People watch ballgames to see these guys play ball, and not get subjected to their political views.  They should express that on their own time, when sport enthusiasts are not forced to hear it.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 12:15:57 PM »

First off, Kaepernick has proven he is not NFL material.  He has limited ability.

Second, his political views have made him persona non grata.  It is a self inflicted wound.  There is a reason we begin every sporting event in the USA with the national anthem.  If he does not like it, he might well shop in Canada or Europe to play ball, where their anthem has no meaning to him.  I bet he would stand for their anthem.  This POS should be black balled.

As it is, I am one of many that have boycotted the NFL, mostly that is.  I only watched the Super Bowl for last season, and avoided the rest of the season.  I could easily do that again in the coming season.

This POS bring zero to the game, and the same is true of every POS that think like he does.  People watch ballgames to see these guys play ball, and not get subjected to their political views.  They should express that on their own time, when sport enthusiasts are not forced to hear it.

That is why I watched football or mlb.....just see them play ball. Ruined it when they do politics. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email