[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 25, 2024, 04:16:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMAGINE THERE'S NO LENNON  (Read 595 times)
PzLdr

« on: December 08, 2016, 02:30:11 PM »

Mark David Chapman shoots John Lennon outside the Dakota. Lennon dies later. Pop always said if you can't say something nice, think of something else. John Lennon was a MISERABLE human being, and a pretentious twit. Did he deserve to die? No. Does he deserve to be lionized? HELL NO!

You can get more with a smile, a handshake and a gun than you can with a smile and a handshake - Al Capone
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 03:11:12 PM »

Mark David Chapman shoots John Lennon outside the Dakota. Lennon dies later. Pop always said if you can't say something nice, think of something else. John Lennon was a MISERABLE human being, and a pretentious twit. Did he deserve to die? No. Does he deserve to be lionized? HELL NO!

I remember the day this happened. Was at work, a worker came crying thru the shop....was devastated...me not so much. But I am a Rolling Stones fan.
Charlespg

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 08:42:08 PM »

. Imagine no possessions I wonder if you can           

This from a guy who was a multimillionaire 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email