[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 25, 2024, 04:44:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Donald Trump is Right to Think that Something is ?Very Fishy? About the Vincent  (Read 2949 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: August 23, 2016, 02:35:59 PM »

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/05/donald_trump_is_right_to_think_that_something_is_very_fishy_about_the_vincent_foster_death.html

I agree with Donald Trump that something is ?very fishy? about the Vincent Foster death.  Foster was President Bill Clinton?s Deputy White House who was found dead in Virginia?s Fort Marcy Park on July 20, 1993.  The official United States government conclusion is that Foster committed suicide by firing a revolver into his mouth with the bullet exiting the back of his head.

Background

In 1997 I made a Freedom of Information Act request seeking some of the photographs taken by the government as part of its investigation into the death.  I filed a lawsuit to enforce my request that culminated on March 30, 2004, when the United States Supreme Court issued its opinion in my case entitled National Archives and Records Administration [?NARA?] v. Allan J. Favish, 541 U.S. 157 (2004).  A recording and transcript of the oral argument is here.

Two Independent Counsels issued public reports on the death.  The first was regulatory Independent Counsel Robert Fiske, who issued his report on June 30, 1994.  The second was Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr, appointed under a different statute, who issued his report in July 1997 to the special three-judge panel of federal appellate court judges to whom Starr reported.  That panel released Starr?s Foster report to the public in October of 1997.
Charlespg

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 05:07:18 PM »

none of that ever made sense  to me  Lips Sealed

and now documents are  missing
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 10:30:10 PM »

Again, no mystery here.  He was murdered by Clinton operatives.  The why is the mystery.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2016, 03:05:52 PM »

Again, no mystery here.  He was murdered by Clinton operatives.  The why is the mystery.
Yep...the why is the mystery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email