[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 16, 2024, 10:25:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Baton Rouge Police Officers Feared Dead in Shooting; Scene 'Active,' Official  (Read 7553 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2016, 04:59:03 PM »

I watched that and changed the channel immediately to CNN, which, while not the greatest, is far superior to Smith; but then what isn't? What a stupid, stupid question from Smith. Jindal handled it well. I wanted to thrash Smith.
I watched the video. Haven't watched Shep in many years. Last time it was when a suicide bomber blew up in Israel. Shep was worried about how the Israelis would treat the Palis.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2016, 05:02:58 PM »

Editor's note: Louisiana authorities confirmed that three law enforcement officers were shot and killed in Baton Rouge today, and three other officers were wounded. Authorities also noted that officers were responding to reports of an armed man when the shooting occurred. They also believe the only suspect in the shooting was shot and killed by police, and they do not believe there are additional suspects. Authorities did not speculate on or offer any sort of motive that may have led to today's shooting. The next scheduled press briefing will be held Monday at 1 p.m. CT. -
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2016, 05:46:01 PM »

I wonder if this will be the perp?
Stan In FL

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2016, 07:10:19 PM »

where does this end?
jafo2010

« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2016, 03:43:17 AM »

It ends when the man that has agitated this chaos leaves office, and the person that follows, assuming it is Donald Trump cracks down on the murder spree by violent black men.  It is just that simple.

We have allowed the criminals a pass to murder.  Obama's blatant agenda of the destruction of America, the weakening of America has been very successful.  Chaos across the world, chaos within the USA, and all promoted by Obama, and George Soros who benefits financially with chaos.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2016, 12:29:43 PM »

I wonder if this will be the perp?

Nope not the perp...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-shooter-gavin-eugene-long-was-nation-of-islam-member-railed-against-crackers-on-youtube-channel-video/
Stan In FL

« Reply #51 on: July 18, 2016, 01:27:54 PM »

social media is a cesspool.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #52 on: July 18, 2016, 02:04:45 PM »

social media is a cesspool.
I know. I wanted to see if it would be the same guy just for that reason. I usually refrain from posting photos before the official ones come out.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email