[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 15, 2024, 09:42:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Egypt Says Black Boxes of Crashed Plane Arrive in Paris  (Read 951 times)
Stan In FL

« on: June 27, 2016, 12:09:34 PM »

the egyptian authorities infamously obstructed the investigation of the crash of flight 990 in 1999, which was deliberately flown into the ocean by a pilot that had been reprimanded and was to be discharged for some gnarly sexual allegations upon return to egypt.  the egyptians need this crash to be not terrorism (it will destroy tourism) or pilot error (ditto), but they need the plane to have disintegrated due to a design flaw:  viola!  airbus' fault.

I wouldn't put it past the egyptians to have damaged the recorders themselves before they sent them to airbus for analysis.

Egypt Says Black Boxes of Crashed Plane Arrive in Paris

CAIRO ? Egyptian investigators on Monday said the black boxes from a passenger plane that crashed last month have arrived in Paris, where technicians will attempt to repair them.

Both devices were extensively damaged when EgyptAir Flight 804 from Paris to Cairo crashed into the Mediterranean on May 19, killing all 66 people on board and Egyptian investigators were unable to download information from the recorders.

The Egyptian investigating committee said in a statement that the "electronic boards" of both the cockpit voice recorder and flight data recorder were flown to France.

It remains unclear what caused the crash. The pilots made no distress call, and no group has claimed to have brought down the aircraft.

Linky
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 12:35:26 PM »

I guess they will repair up to the point when you can hear ala....snackbar.
Stan In FL

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 12:56:24 PM »

I must say that I find it unusual that no one has claimed responsibility.  but no one claimed responsibility for the russian airliner that was brought down with a bomb in a beer can, either, did they?
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 03:03:32 PM »

I must say that I find it unusual that no one has claimed responsibility.  but no one claimed responsibility for the russian airliner that was brought down with a bomb in a beer can, either, did they?
Yes they did...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3323900/Is-IED-used-Russian-jet-Egypt-ISIS-magazine-releases-picture-crude-device-claim-used-bomb-killed-224-people.html

Yet you are correct...strange nobody claimed responsibility.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email