[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 23, 2024, 01:28:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Unbelievable! AG Lynch admits she has lost track of Orlando shooter?s wife  (Read 867 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: June 22, 2016, 04:29:06 PM »

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/06/unbelievable_ag_lynch_admits_she_has_lost_track_of_orlando_shooters_wife.html

The mind boggles, as during her press conference in Orlando, Attorney General Loretta Lynch casually admitted that she has no idea of the location of  the wife of the Orlando shooter ? who may well have been aware of his attack and provided material support for it.  Don?t believe me?

"Has the shooter?s wife left the state of Florida?" a reporter asked Lynch during her press conference Tuesday.

"Right now, I don?t know exactly the answer to that," Lynch candidly replied. "I believe she was going to travel but I do not know exactly her location now."

Still don't believe me? Watch it for yourself:
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 11:10:52 PM »

Lynch is the perfect idiot!  Clueless and happy.
Paladin2016

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 01:00:19 AM »

Today on FoxNews Eboni Williams averred Lynch and the DoJ are lying and do know where she is. She said denial is a DoJ tactic designed to shelter the investigation.

(Jafa, I don't say this is true. I merely report what Williams said).
Stan In FL

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 01:17:16 AM »

if they would redact transcripts for brazenly political reasons, I'm sure they would deny that they knew where a co-conspirator was for the same self interested reasons.
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 11:48:46 PM »

It's like the Obama Administration is the PR firm for islam.  I know many of his henchmen are mussies, but this is getting old.

209.5 more days until the clown is out of office!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email