[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 01, 2024, 06:08:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Police: HIV positive man molested 8 year old  (Read 3102 times)
GeronL

안녕하세요

« on: March 12, 2011, 09:30:45 PM »

Why is this man still allowed? He made the choice and he should die.

(a little off topic : Kids and sex should not be mixed, especially in schools.)

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/27168892/detail.html

INDIANAPOLIS -- An Indianapolis man has been arrested after possibly infecting an 8-year-old boy with HIV after the boy accused the man of molesting him, police said.

Carl Delong, 33, of Indianapolis was charged with six counts of child molestation and an additional charge of failure to warn the boy that he was HIV positive, 6News' Ericka Flye first reported on Friday.

During a taped interview with detectives, the boy said Delong molested him on several occasions, police said

excerpt

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 09:49:11 PM »

in some states, spitting on someone if you are HIV positive resulted in a charge of attempted murder.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 09:50:48 PM »

in some states, spitting on someone if you are HIV positive resulted in a charge of attempted murder.

I understand that groups like Planned Parenthood (tax funded) believe its perfectly alright to spread AIDS without telling your partner. They also believe in sex at any age is good. So they should be on the forfront defending this guy I guess.

안녕하십니까
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 10:02:51 PM »

Where is the "judge not" crowd?

I sure he has redeemed himself since then with a jailhouse conversion.

안녕하십니까
Mike220

Cirrhosis the Wonder Dog

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 10:06:35 PM »

Isn't that supposed to be you? Or are you not a Christian?

And he committed a crime. Do you not see the difference?

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 10:14:18 PM »

I believe when you do a crime you should face your punishment.  I believe those that have not done any crimes and are trying to be "stand up" citizens should not face a perpetual punishment by those that think they're better than her/him. 

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 10:16:20 PM »

perpetual is one thing.  but punishment is administered by a jury of one's peers.  whether they think that they are better than the accused is almost irrelevant.

I believe when you do a crime you should face your punishment.  I believe those that have not done any crimes and are trying to be "stand up" citizens should not face a perpetual punishment by those that think they're better than her/him. 

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 10:20:17 PM »

perpetual is one thing.  but punishment is administered by a jury of one's peers.  whether they think that they are better than the accused is almost irrelevant.

My distinction wasn't clear.  Judge by a jury of your peers for actual crimes one is accused of, well that's fine and dandy.  But someone that's never been accused nor convicted of a crime to be "punished" by individuals in perpetuity even while trying to lead a life of an upstanding citizen is different (and that "punishment" is usually done by those that think they're "better" than who they're looking down upon)

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 10:23:10 PM »

gotcha.  I was pretty sure that was where you were heading, but wanted to add my brilliant insight. Cheesy

My distinction wasn't clear.  Judge by a jury of your peers for actual crimes one is accused of, well that's fine and dandy.  But someone that's never been accused nor convicted of a crime to be "punished" by individuals in perpetuity even while trying to lead a life of an upstanding citizen is different (and that "punishment" is usually done by those that think they're "better" than who they're looking down upon)

GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 10:25:10 PM »

I haven't punished anyone.

I am free to personally judge people by my standard of decency as is anyone else.

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 10:29:12 PM »

indeed you are.  however, matthew 1:1-2 instructs us:

1    Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2    For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 

I haven't punished anyone.

I am free to personally judge people by my standard of decency as is anyone else.

GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 10:31:06 PM »

Oh please. People judge others every day, did you forget the Charlie Sheen thread?

Good Judgement is a God-given thing.

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 10:36:48 PM »

I think charlie sheen was a divine exemption:  thou may laugh upon thy charlie sheen, who, in my holy eyes, dost sucketh".

book of browdie.  chapter 4, verse 1. Grin

Oh please. People judge others every day, did you forget the Charlie Sheen thread?

Good Judgement is a God-given thing.

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 10:38:02 PM »

I think charlie sheen was a divine exemption:  thou may laugh upon thy charlie sheen, who, in my holy eyes, dost sucketh".

book of browdie.  chapter 4, verse 1. Grin

GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 10:38:19 PM »

Without judgement this forum wouldn't have a "reply" function

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email