[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
March 29, 2024, 05:00:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Muslim congressman weeps at terror hearing  (Read 4566 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: March 10, 2011, 01:43:34 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42005790/ns/politics

WASHINGTON — Minnesota Democratic Rep. Keith Ellison, the first Muslim congressman, gave emotional testimony Thursday to a House of Representatives committee hearing on radicalization in the U.S. Muslim community.

Tearfully describing the story of a Muslim-American first-responder paramedic who died on September 11, 2001, Ellison criticized New York Republican Rep. Peter King for leading the controversial hearings that have reignited a national debate over how to combat a spate of home grown terrorism.

"Mohammed Salman Hamdani was a fellow American who gave his life for other Americans," Ellison said, his voice trembling. "His life should not be defined as a member of an ethnic group or a member of a religion, but as an American who gave everything for his fellow citizens."
Did he weep when the towers fell? Had it not been for his  buddys 3000 would still be alive. He weeps for one guy , not for this country.................FU Ellison
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 01:44:52 PM »

I am sure that some commies weeped at HUAC meetings too. Especially when they caught real commies.

안녕하십니까
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 01:53:34 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42005790/ns/politics
 Did he weep when the towers fell? Had it not been for his  buddys 3000 would still be alive. He weeps for one guy , not for this country.................FU Ellison

How do you feel about the Muslim workers that died in the towers and at the Pentagon?

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
natstew

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 02:18:05 PM »

How do you feel about the Muslim workers that died in the towers and at the Pentagon?

Collateral damage? Grin
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 02:19:29 PM »

Collateral damage? Grin

That's about right. But they were working for the Great Satan, so they had to die I guess.

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 02:29:47 PM »

How many are you talking about? How many Muslims did die that day?
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 02:33:16 PM »

Somewhere between a Baker's dozen and a million Bush LIHOP-MIHOP victims, depending on who you ask

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 02:38:05 PM »

Somewhere between a Baker's dozen and a million Bush LIHOP-MIHOP victims, depending on who you ask
GeronL what is "LIHOP-MIHOP" stand for?
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2011, 02:42:39 PM »

I ask that question about how many died that day for a reason.  Wink
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2011, 02:57:20 PM »

GeronL what is "LIHOP-MIHOP" stand for?

Let It Happen on Purpose
Made It Happen on Purpose

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2011, 03:06:34 PM »

Let It Happen on Purpose
Made It Happen on Purpose

Wink 
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 03:26:56 PM »

the same way I feel about methodists that died on 9/11;  outraged.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 06:15:54 PM »

Why does it matter how many? And obviously I'm referring only to the innocent people that died, not the terrorists. Why do you assume Rep. Ellison is a 'buddy' to the terrorists?

the same way I feel about methodists that died on 9/11;  outraged.

Agreed, but I was asking apples since she referred to Rep Ellison as being a 'buddy' to terrorists since they happen to share a religion (one in which the terrorists are extremists and Ellison is not).

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 07:03:13 PM »

Why does it matter how many? And obviously I'm referring only to the innocent people that died, not the terrorists. Why do you assume Rep. Ellison is a 'buddy' to the terrorists?

Agreed, but I was asking apples since she referred to Rep Ellison as being a 'buddy' to terrorists since they happen to share a religion (one in which the terrorists are extremists and Ellison is not).

I call him a buddy because this is about Sharia.That is how I am looking at it from now on. Us or them kinda. It has been 10  TEN years since 9/11 WHERE IS THE MODERATE ISLAM OUTRAGE AGAINST TERROR?  There is none. ONLY OUTRAGE THAT WE WANT TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM RADICAL ISLAM.  When 9/11 happened and to this day I do not care what Religion anyone was.  I saw them as Americans. He is a Rep and should be PROTECTING us, he is not therefore he is on the other side. By the way did you know he used a Koran to be sworn into office?Huh?Huh? That is one basic thing in Sharia their way or no way.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 07:10:33 PM by apples » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 07:12:43 PM »

One more thing if I am wrong please correct me Wink   Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss  Cheesy I am more than willing to listen.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email