[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 01, 2024, 06:02:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 11 year old gang raped by possibly more than 28 people- recorded on cellphones  (Read 3069 times)
GeronL

안녕하세요

« on: March 09, 2011, 12:22:28 AM »

Welcome to MultiCulturalism Dawg

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/03/08/texas.assault.arrests/index.html?eref=igoogledmn_topstories

(CNN) -- An alleged sexual assault of a Texas girl involving nearly 20 people was recorded on cell phones, and a video of the alleged incident was circulating among students in her school district, according to court documents obtained Tuesday.

As of Monday, 13 adults and five juveniles had been arrested as part of the investigation, authorities said. A defense attorney for one of the suspects told CNN affiliate KPRC that the number of suspects could increase.

"I don't know the exact number of people involved," James Evans said. "I've heard as many as 28 or more."

The case has sharply divided the community, according to CNN affiliate KHOU, which reported the girl was 11 years old.

Darrel Broussard, assistant police chief for the Cleveland, Texas, Police Department, said Monday that the investigation into the incident "is continuous," with more significant developments possible. Cleveland is about 50 miles northeast of Houston.

"There have been leads during our investigation that have alerted us to other possible persons of interest," Broussard told CNN. "The investigation is ongoing."

The 18 individuals charged thus far are between 14 and 27 years old, he said. Those who are adults were indicted last month on a charge of aggravated sexual assault of a child.

On Friday, the Cleveland Police Department announced that four students in the Cleveland Independent School District had been arrested on charges of aggravated sexual assault of a child under 14. The juveniles appeared Monday in a Liberty County court in the town of Liberty.

Police noted that some but not all suspects are students at Cleveland High School.

excerpt

안녕하십니까
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 12:24:06 AM »

Anything goes. Got to keep morality out of this don't you know. Who are we to judge their culture?

//liberal voice off

A few of the in-home extreme-sex-ed teachers

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 12:27:17 AM »

The aunt of the suspect arrived home, however, and "the victim and the other individuals left the residence in haste through the rear window of the house," according to the affidavit. After leaving, the girl said she and the others went to an abandoned trailer where the sexual acts continued, the affidavit said.
unfnreal.  14 year old involved. Just  Angry
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 12:33:53 AM »

Anything goes. Got to keep morality out of this don't you know. Who are we to judge their culture?

//liberal voice off

A few of the in-home extreme-sex-ed teachers
You

//liberal voice off

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 12:35:29 AM by apples » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2011, 12:36:43 AM »

I messed up that post so I try to do it again. Wana bet they have previous criminal records? Parolees?
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 12:43:56 AM »

unfnreal.  14 year old involved. Just  Angry

14 year old gets his info from rap, Hollyweird and the perverted schools... what kind of people do you they'd be?

안녕하십니까
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2011, 12:45:07 AM »

I messed up that post so I try to do it again. Wana bet they have previous criminal records? Parolees?

All of them? Sounds like a Spring Break House Party, feel good movie of the month quality for the perverted.

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2011, 12:55:57 AM »

the article said it happened on Nov 28th of last year. That was a Sunday. So not a school day.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 02:27:10 AM »

the article said it happened on Nov 28th of last year. That was a Sunday. So not a school day.

Oh, it was a Thanksgiving festivities.  Angry

Did I ever mention that I hate these kind of people?? Primitive Godless Barbarians

안녕하십니까
natstew

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 10:37:17 AM »

I see the rapists are black, what color is the victum?

Just curious.

Is it racist to be curious? If so, I'm a racist.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 01:24:31 PM »

I see the rapists are black, what color is the victum?

Just curious.

Is it racist to be curious? If so, I'm a racist.
The lefts attack is working the day we cannot ask questions about a 11 year old girl getting raped!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 01:26:27 PM by apples » Logged
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 04:52:21 PM »

Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-charges-18-men-sparks-racial-tensions/story?id=13095476
The alleged gang rape of an 11-year-old girl by at least 18 boys and young men has sparked shame and outrage in a tiny Texas town, but it has also stirred racial tensions that threaten to split the East Texas hamlet. All of the defendants arrested are African-American and the girl is Hispanic.

The hardscrabble town of Cleveland, which is 45 miles from Houston, has fewer than 8,000 residents and since the saw mill closed the biggest employers are Wal-Mart and a nearby prison. In a town this small, everyone is a neighbor, but that small town ambience is being severely strained.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 05:15:17 PM »

Gang Rape of 11-Year-Old Girl Sparks Racial Tensions in Texas Town

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gang-rape-charges-18-men-sparks-racial-tensions/story?id=13095476

It's going to divide the town?? Half that favor gang raping children and half that don't?

안녕하십니까
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 09:35:06 PM »

It's going to divide the town?? Half that favor gang raping children and half that don't?
Yeah ....really that is a strange comment.  I guess it is her race that this is all about now?Huh??? Bullsh&t.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 03:51:57 PM »

Some in Texas town blaming young girl in assault
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/7467292.html
CLEVELAND, Texas — A meeting Thursday night that was billed as a way to discuss concerns some have about the investigation into a series of alleged sexual assaults on an 11-year-old girl turned into a forum that many used to blame the girl police contend is the victim of heinous attacks.

Many who attended the meeting said they supported the group of men and boys who have been charged in the case. Supporters didn't claim that the men and boys did not have sex with the young girl; instead they blamed the girl for the way she dressed or claimed she must have lied about her age — accusations that have drawn strong responses from those who note an 11-year-old cannot consent to sex and that it doesn't matter how she was dressed.

Other people in this small town about 40 miles northeast of Houston said earlier this week they were outraged by the attacks. The age of consent in Texas is 17 and ignorance of a girl's age is not a legal defense.

"She's 11 years old. It shouldn't have happened. That's a child," Oscar Carter, 56, who is related to an uncle of one 16-year-old charged in the case, said in an interview earlier in the week. "Somebody should have said what we are doing is wrong."
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email