[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 25, 2024, 03:29:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Gross Negligence as a Leader  (Read 988 times)
jafo2010

« on: September 16, 2014, 11:27:51 PM »

I have as yet to hear one talking head on the news programs pose the following question:

How is it the president of the USA sends 3,000 of our troops to Africa to provide protection for healthcare workers, and 450 to fight a war against an army purported to be at 30,000 and growing?

Is there a clause that permits the Congress to remove him from office for being insane?

How could the president of this great nation not have a vision of what is necessary to navigate in this cruel hard world?

Good men and women from the USA and other nations will die unnecessarily because of this empty suit's dereliction of duty.

Tragic and sad!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 06:03:51 PM »

I have as yet to hear one talking head on the news programs pose the following question:

How is it the president of the USA sends 3,000 of our troops to Africa to provide protection for healthcare workers, and 450 to fight a war against an army purported to be at 30,000 and growing?

Is there a clause that permits the Congress to remove him from office for being insane?

How could the president of this great nation not have a vision of what is necessary to navigate in this cruel hard world?

Good men and women from the USA and other nations will die unnecessarily because of this empty suit's dereliction of duty.

Tragic and sad!

It is beyond tragic and sad. I have no words for it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email