[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 25, 2024, 08:36:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ukraine crisis: What the 'Russian soldier' photos say  (Read 309 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: April 24, 2014, 11:24:20 AM »

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27104904

The low-quality, annotated images were handed to the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe on 16 April, as evidence that Russian "sabotage-reconnaissance groups" had been working with separatists in the Donetsk towns of Kramatorsk and Sloviansk.

According to a New York Times article, the photos and their descriptions were "endorsed by the Obama administration". Distributing the images, the US state department said they confirmed the "connection between Russia and some of the armed militants in eastern Ukraine".

However, the BBC has been unable to verify the pictures and there was no immediate response from the Russian government.
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 10:20:04 AM »

If one could trust the Obama Administration, maybe these photos would mean something, but the sad fact remains that Obama is no more trustworthy than Putin is. 

Having Obama as president has enabled both Russia and China to become aggressor nations.  In the case of China, they are justified to seek revenge for the 40 million people the Japanese murdered of their population. The Chinese have never been vindicated for the wrong that Japan exacted on the Chinese. 

The USA should stand far to the right, out of the way on this issue.  If the Chinese want half of Japan, I say let them have it.  I have no love for China, but I have even less for the murderous Japanese.  My father fought against the Japs in the Pacific, and the horrors he saw, he would never say one word. The Japanese are an evil people, and if China wants to make them pay by seizing these worthless islands, let them.  If the Japs had any sense, they would give up the islands.

Again, this will prove to be another great mistake made by the Novelty President.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email