[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 01, 2024, 05:35:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 14 year old suicide bomber attacks Pakistani military center  (Read 4753 times)
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« on: February 10, 2011, 09:43:37 PM »

good GOD.  a 14 year old boy.  al quada is strapping explosives on 14 year old boys, and teaching them to blow themselves up.

Officials: Suicide bomber attacks Pakistani military training center

A teenage suicide bomber killed at least 27 army recruits and wounded 42 others Thursday when he blew himself up at a military training center in northwest Pakistan, officials said.

The Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the blast, saying it was a "message for those who wish to join (the) pro-American military."

"We will continue targeting Pakistan military until it stops supporting the U.S.," said Azam Tariq, the central spokesman for the group.

The suicide bomber, who was about 14-years-old, was wearing a school uniform, a senior Pakistani military official said.

The military official asked not to be named because he was not authorized to talk to the media.

The teenager detonated his explosives after walking onto the grounds where army recruits were receiving their morning training, according to police chief Abdullah Khan.

More

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 09:54:35 PM »

Why does this surprise anyone?  They use young women, and now 14 year old boys.  What next, an eight year old girl?

I remain steadfast in my view, until anyone can line up 100 followers of Islam in any Islamic state and tell me the good from the bad, then they are all enemies.  The problem in Pakistan is that in reality, they still see the very people that want the downfall of the Pakistani government as brothers under Allah, and not enemies.  They will keep the killing going until the end of time, and to expect anything different is beyond stupid.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 10:17:06 PM »

Not surprising in the least.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2011, 10:40:49 PM »

I have read that in the Iran-Iraq War that the Iranians would line up children and have them march..... to clear a mine field. With guns at their backs of course.

안녕하십니까
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2011, 11:38:08 PM »

Ah yes, the good Islamic people!!

natstew

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2011, 11:28:00 AM »

Remember, Obama held Ramadan Prayer Services in the White House, after cancelling National Prayer Day, which was started by a Reagan Executive Order.

Obama is a muslim. He's following the koran's instructions on how to defeat the infidels.

Sure he goes to church now, with "bells and cymbols" so everyone will see him, "Look here, I'm not a muslim, I'm going to church".

It's not a sin to lie to the infidel. It's not a sin to infiltrate the infidels religion. It's blessed to decieve and kill the infidel.

*** ****** stupid, moronic, gullable, @#$%^&*()! Libtards! WAKE UP, THE EMENY IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE, YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
natstew

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2011, 11:29:55 AM »

Remember, Obama held Ramadan Prayer Services in the White House, after cancelling National Prayer Day, which was started by a Reagan Executive Order.

Obama is a muslim. He's following the koran's instructions on how to defeat the infidels.

Sure he goes to church now, with "bells and cymbols" so everyone will see him, "Look here, I'm not a muslim, I'm going to church".

It's not a sin to lie to the infidel. It's not a sin to infiltrate the infidels religion. It's blessed to decieve and kill the infidel.

*** ****** stupid, moronic, gullable, @#$%^&*()! Libtards! WAKE UP, THE EMENY IS IN THE WHITE HOUSE, YOU STUPID IDIOTS!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Not aimed at anyone on this site,,,,,,,,,yet............
Stan In FL

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2011, 11:37:22 AM »

you know, it really is impossible for obama to be a muslim.  islam is a religion that is more defined by what you do than what you believe.  if he has ever eaten a port chop, then it is impossible that he is muslim.  his wife isn't wearing a potato sack.  it's impossible for him to be a muslim.  his children aren't being brought up as strict muslims; it's impossible for him to be muslim.  he is educating female children;  it is impossible that he is muslim.

and that is off the top of my head.

there are hundreds of valid reasons to oppose the president and his policies.  being muslim is NOT of them.
natstew

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2011, 11:57:43 AM »

He has admitted that he was a muslim and was converted during his community organizing experience. It's also true that by sharia law, islam, a muslim is a muslim until death. Conversion to another religion is not a true conversion, its sacrilege, punishable by death to the muslim who commits it.

Also, the koran teaches muslims to lie to the infidel, to cheat the infidel, to use any means to defeat the infidel.

You use what ever you want to to defeat him. that's up to you.

I'm not out to defeat him, I'm all for exposing him for the anti-American, muslim (sympathizer?) he is and destroying him. He is the personification of the anti-christ.

Call me an extremist? I'll wear it proudly. My Forefathers who founded this Country were labeled the same.
Stan In FL

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2011, 06:56:00 PM »

oh, and a muslim that claims to be a christian for any reason whatsoever is an apostate.  apostasy is one of those things that really are punishable by death according to sharia law.  from an islamic point of view, it is inconceivable that obama is a muslim.

jafo2010

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 10:04:14 PM »

Stan,

I disagree with you on Obama being Muslim.  You do not leave the Muslim religion like a Catholic would to be Methodist.  He spent 30+ years of his life a Muslim.  He is rooted in Islam, even if he is not a practicing Muslim, and his sympathies at a minimum lay with Islam.  He is the ONLY PRESIDENT to bow to the King of Saudi Arabia.  I think that speaks VOLUMES.

He has set this country back 50 years, sad to say.  Perhaps more.
Stan In FL

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2011, 11:06:25 PM »

PROVE that he is a muslim.  I DEFY you. 

PROVE it.

the evidence simply does not exist.  there is an ABSENCE of proof,
but only an idiot would worry himself with that.

jafo, are you an idiot?

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2011, 11:44:49 PM »

He has admitted that he was a muslim and was converted during his community organizing experience. It's also true that by sharia law, islam, a muslim is a muslim until death. Conversion to another religion is not a true conversion, its sacrilege, punishable by death to the muslim who commits it.

Also, the koran teaches muslims to lie to the infidel, to cheat the infidel, to use any means to defeat the infidel.

You use what ever you want to to defeat him. that's up to you.

I'm not out to defeat him, I'm all for exposing him for the anti-American, muslim (sympathizer?) he is and destroying him. He is the personification of the anti-christ.

Call me an extremist? I'll wear it proudly. My Forefathers who founded this Country were labeled the same.

no, he didn't. and no, it isn't. and while, yes, it is, no, they don't. 

you have embers in this fire that we do not see.

jafo2010

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 11:57:50 PM »

I go by what Muslims are saying.  I see a man get elected and not attend a Christian church.  I hear what other Muslims say about him, and they believe he is still a Muslim.  That is good enough for me.

Can you PROVE he is not a Muslim any more than you can prove he was born in the USA?  Good luck!

Should be interesting with the laws states are passing for proving birth for future elections....one more point that he MIGHT just have trouble dealing with.  I say might because I just do not know with any CERTAINTY that he was born in the USA.

I know he has never presented his birth records, academic records, or health records, unlike any prior president.  I think that is more than suspicious.

And I learned long ago NOT to trust ANY POLITICIAN.  You want to trust this man, once again good luck.

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2011, 12:27:20 AM »

then by your own admission, this is heresay evidence?

dude, you have got to prove better.

I go by what Muslims are saying.  I see a man get elected and not attend a Christian church.  I hear what other Muslims say about him, and they believe he is still a Muslim.  That is good enough for me.

Can you PROVE he is not a Muslim any more than you can prove he was born in the USA?  Good luck!

Should be interesting with the laws states are passing for proving birth for future elections....one more point that he MIGHT just have trouble dealing with.  I say might because I just do not know with any CERTAINTY that he was born in the USA.

I know he has never presented his birth records, academic records, or health records, unlike any prior president.  I think that is more than suspicious.

And I learned long ago NOT to trust ANY POLITICIAN.  You want to trust this man, once again good luck.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email