[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 25, 2024, 07:01:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lohan To Be Charged With Felony Count Of Grand Theft  (Read 7518 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: February 08, 2011, 08:27:00 PM »

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2011/02/08/lohan-to-be-charged-with-felony-count-of-grand-theft/

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Prosecutors say they will charge Lindsay Lohan with felony grand theft of a $2,500 necklace reported stolen from a jewelry store.

The charge, which will be filed Wednesday, brings the troubled star another step closer to returning to jail. She is due in court for an arraignment on that afternoon.

Los Angeles police said Feb. 2 that Lohan was under investigation for taking a necklace from a Venice store later identified as Kamofie and Co. Detectives obtained a search warrant to try to retrieve the item from Lohan’s home, but it was turned into a police station before any search was made.

A phone message to Lohan’s attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, was not immediately returned.
Wow I though she was still in jail for her DUI. Rehab?
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 08:43:34 PM »

Every time she gets a slap on the wrist she has less respect for the law, others and herself.

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 09:59:45 PM »

they need to throw her in jail for a normal prison term for her offense.  one of two things is happening;  lohan is getting slaps on the wrist by the courts because of who she is (which is bad), or it is REALLY this hard to put someone away for any reason in Los Angeles (which is much, much worse).

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 10:08:01 PM »

they need to throw her in jail for a normal prison term for her offense.  one of two things is happening;  lohan is getting slaps on the wrist by the courts because of who she is (which is bad), or it is REALLY this hard to put someone away for any reason in Los Angeles (which is much, much worse).

Part of the problem is that she's being sent to County lockup which is already over-crowded, so she (and almost everyone else) gets released early.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 10:13:37 PM »

overcrowding?  ah.  the criminal didn't commit a crime?  local law enforcement hasn't lost control?  and we haven't watched, with our own eyes, a judicial system in LA county that refuses to actually send someone to jail?

overcrowding.  I'm not even going to start that conversation.  it's a bottomless pit.  personally, I could care less if jails are overcrowded.  but the overcrowding argument is a hand grenade for logic and clarity at times like this.

Part of the problem is that she's being sent to County lockup which is already over-crowded, so she (and almost everyone else) gets released early.

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 10:20:35 PM »

ummm.  well . . . . I dunno . . .. maybe house arrest one more time . . . I mean, um, maybe she has learned her lesson this time. Grin

Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 10:22:42 PM »

overcrowding?  ah.  the criminal didn't commit a crime?  local law enforcement hasn't lost control?  and we haven't watched, with our own eyes, a judicial system in LA county that refuses to actually send someone to jail?

overcrowding.  I'm not even going to start that conversation.  it's a bottomless pit.  personally, I could care less if jails are overcrowded.  but the overcrowding argument is a hand grenade for logic and clarity at times like this.

You can only put so many people in an area and maintain a safe environment for all involved.  Overcrowding is an issue they need to get a handle on obviously.  A felony conviction means she'd go to state jail where she'd serve much more time.  This will be the final stake in her career.  It's sad really, she had such potential, but with parents like her's it's no wonder she's so ****ed up.   

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 10:23:01 PM »

No, the skank is not going to learn a lesson until someone attempts to teach her one.

안녕하십니까
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 10:23:54 PM »

You can only put so many people in an area and maintain a safe environment for all involved.  Overcrowding is an issue they need to get a handle on obviously.  A felony conviction means she'd go to state jail where she'd serve much more time.  This will be the final stake in her career.  It's sad really, she had such potential, but with parents like her's it's no wonder she's so ****ed up.   

Its a safer environment with them locked up than out on the street. period.

안녕하십니까
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 10:26:05 PM »

Its a safer environment with them locked up than out on the street. period.

Safer environment for ALL of those involved, but mostly the guards.

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2011, 10:32:27 PM »

I'm not doing it.  you know I'm not.  I'm not touching it.  we'll be here all night.

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2011, 10:33:06 PM »

have they tried probation yet?

GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 10:43:09 PM »

The other bations didn't work.  Tongue

I wonder if they'll share a cell when Mylie Cyrus is thrown in for whatever train wreck she's heading to?

안녕하십니까
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2011, 10:44:42 PM »

She's much cuter as a red head than she is as a blonde. 

Just sayin'

JohnBrowdie
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2011, 10:47:31 PM »

until you mentioned it, I hadn't noticed that she had hair.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email