[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
April 25, 2024, 03:37:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!  (Read 34907 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2014, 11:48:41 AM »

The foreign policy of the Obama Administration has brought the world to turmoil.  Yes, he is directly responsible for most of the chaos in the world.  With the void of leadership, evil forces will rise and seize the opportunity every time.

Obama's lead from behind act of nothing more than cowardice will result in many lost American lives that did not need to face the ultimate end.

This man needs to be impeached, unfortunately, the cowardly Congress will be terrified to properly deal with Obama because he is black.
Now he is going to get his wish, take out assad. You can add giving Syria to his sharia lovin' folks to your list of crimes.
jafo2010

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2014, 03:29:41 AM »

Just one more action by the president that can be considered for impeachment.....

President Barack Obama favorably quoted and praised on Wednesday in his speech before the United Nations a controversial Muslim cleric whose organization has reportedly endorsed the terror group Hamas and supported a fatwa condoning the murder of U.S. soldiers in Iraq.

Obama in his remarks offered praise to controversial cleric Sheikh Abdallah Bin Bayyah and referred to him as a moderate Muslim leader who can help combat the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant?s (ISIL or ISIS) radical ideology.

However, Bin Bayyah himself has long been engulfed in controversy for many of his views, including the reported backing of a 2004 fatwa that advocated violent resistance against Americans fighting in Iraq.

This is not the first time that the Obama administration has extoled Bin Bayyah, who also has served as the vice president of a Muslim scholars group founded by a radical Muslim Brotherhood leader who has called ?for the death of Jews and Americans,? according to Fox News and other
jafo2010

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2014, 06:29:47 PM »

Once again, total negligence on the part of Obama.  What would it take for COngress to impeach this empty suit?  This carpetbagger who has kept hidden his entire past, unlike any other president.  Friend of leaders of the SDS whose mission was what would be deemed terrorist actions today.  America wants justice.  IMPEACH THIS FOOL BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

A new Government Accountability Institute (GAI) report reveals that President Barack Obama has attended only 42.1% of his daily intelligence briefings (known officially as the Presidential Daily Brief, or PDB) in the 2,079 days of his presidency through September 29, 2014.

The GAI report also included a breakdown of Obama?s PDB attendance record between terms; he attended 42.4% of his PDBs in his first term and 41.3% in his second.

The GAI?s alarming findings come on the heels of Obama?s 60 Minutes comments on Sunday, wherein the president laid the blame for the Islamic State?s (ISIS) rapid rise squarely at the feet of his Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.
jafo2010

« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2014, 09:20:06 PM »

Leon Panetta says 'the president keeps sending the wrong message to the world'.  That is another way of saying he is a weak sister.  Today, ISIS muslim murdering dogs brutally cut the head off another Brit.  Next up is another American to lose his life.

When the men that serve this T-baller president abandon ship and then declare he is making stupid foolish mistakes, the only question remaining is when will Congress grow a spine and remove this bum from office?  When?

I say impeachment proceedings should be under way before the end of February, 2015, or the Republicans that take office might as well resign.

Just as the selection of Obama by the Democommies in June, 2008 sent this economy right down the crapper, the announcement of his impeachment would send the economy bounding upwards. 
jafo2010

« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2014, 11:20:29 PM »

The former VP, Dick Cheney, says we can field four brigades out of 40 in the US Army.  The Pentagon argues that is more like 7 and improving.

I say it is a national tragedy, and one that is totally in the hands of the Commander in Chief, the latte salute joke of a president.

When I say Luxemburg could attack and defeat the USA, I am not too far off.  Certainly a Red Dawn scenario could take place.  We are that vulnerable.

Just one more reason to add to the long list of reason for the IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT of this empty suit executive.
jafo2010

« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2014, 04:24:43 PM »

Leon Panetta, former Secretary of Defense, continues to make appearances and stir the pot.  Obviously he is gravely concerned where the T-baller President is leading our once great nation.

The election in November will make the difference between us having any survival as a nation, or the continued rapping an pillaging of America.

Impeachment and Term Limits are the two essential events that need to take place in America.
Stan In FL

« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2014, 09:11:15 PM »

impeachment isn't the answer.  we reelected the guy not that long ago.

I think the election, and reelection, of obama indicate a fundemental flaw in democracy.  I think we have lost the capacity to govern ourselves.  look at detroit.  wash DC isn't that far from such a catastrophe.
jafo2010

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2014, 12:09:59 AM »

It is one answer.  It is appropriate for the transgressions of this president.

And I say George Soros owning the companies that tabulate the vote, all it takes is a tweek here, tweek there in say 7 states, and wa-la, totally different outcome.

I do not believe Obama won that election any more than I believe he got his social security number in a state he never lived in.

I have never seen any one human lie with such consistency, and not be held accountable.

So, I will add the criminal lack of leadership in protecting the people of America from ebola to the list of reasons for impeachment.  People are dying in America because of this man's incompetence.
jafo2010

« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2014, 03:28:26 PM »

IT IS MY INTENTION TO KEEP THIS STREAM ALIVE ON THIS SITE UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT AMERICA AWAKENS FROM ITS RIP VAN WINKLE SLUMBER.

TOTAL INCOMPETENCE ON THE PART OF THE PRESIDENT IS IMPEACHABLE.  CONGRESS FAILING TO ADDRESS THIS INCOMPETENCE FOR PC REASONS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

THIS PRESIDENT SHOULD FACE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS....AND CONGRESS SHOULD BE SUBJECTED TO TERM LIMITS!!!!!!!!!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2014, 01:42:24 PM »

IT IS MY INTENTION TO KEEP THIS STREAM ALIVE ON THIS SITE UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT AMERICA AWAKENS FROM ITS RIP VAN WINKLE SLUMBER.

TOTAL INCOMPETENCE ON THE PART OF THE PRESIDENT IS IMPEACHABLE.  CONGRESS FAILING TO ADDRESS THIS INCOMPETENCE FOR PC REASONS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

THIS PRESIDENT SHOULD FACE IMPEACHMENT HEARINGS....AND CONGRESS SHOULD BE SUBJECTED TO TERM LIMITS!!!!!!!!!
   Wink
jafo2010

« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2014, 01:11:17 PM »

Little more than one week away from the American people electing a GOP Senate.  Once they are sworn in, if they take more than 90 days to begin impeachment hearings, they all should be voted out.  I have zero tolerance for status quo nonsense.
Stan In FL

« Reply #71 on: October 26, 2014, 03:37:12 PM »

what grounds you think you've got for impeachment? 
jafo2010

« Reply #72 on: October 26, 2014, 11:06:26 PM »

I trust you are being facetious.  If I worked at it, not too hard, I could probably come up with 100 reasons that justify his removal.  All Congress needs to do is go after one.
Stan In FL

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2014, 10:00:00 AM »

he's incompetent.  but we just got done reelecting the big idiot.  I'm interested in what you think qualifies as an impeachable offense.

myself, I think voters should be forced to feel the burn.  maybe next time, they will take their responsibilities as voters more seriously.
jafo2010

« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2014, 12:53:55 AM »

My numbers are approximate, but the fact is that 92% voted for him in the first election and 84% in the second election.  I am speaking of the black population, who would turn out again and vote for him simply because he is black.  Now the sad truth is that 45 % of blacks age 18-24 are unemployed.  That is despicable.

And the Hispanics are almost equally stupid.

In a country where a news guy can stand there and ask a college age girl who the VP of the USA is, and she declares, "I know who the president is", perhaps we need to go back to the Valley Girl days, or anything that has us rise above the dumbed down society we have now.  The sheep could not be any dumber.  I think it is time we return to only those that own land can vote in America. I no longer believe that everyone having a vote necessitates a good thing.  

Teacher unions and crooked politicians have ruined education in America.

If you go through this thread, you will see me expound on one reason after another.  Suffice to say that his general incompetence should be reason enough.  When a CEO destroys a company as this fool has, they get terminated.  It is not a mystery.

The fact remains that as the Hispanic population becomes ever bigger, the black vote will gradually become insignificant.  They are 13% right now, and one day they will be 12%, and then 11% and any voting strength they have will dissipate like steam.

Hispanics and Asians will grow like kudzu.  And the white population will also continue to wither away, and fewer whites will get elected to office.  But unless we want to find a way to END THE DUMBING DOWN OF AMERICA, this country is truly lost, and we will in fact become another banana republic in time.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 01:35:08 AM by jafo2010 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email