[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 16, 2024, 03:25:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Second family accuses Disneyland of racism after Donald Duck refuses to hug thei  (Read 1420 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: February 10, 2013, 01:18:13 PM »

Second family accuses Disneyland of racism after Donald Duck refuses to hug their son

The second family in as little as a week has come forward with allegations that a Disneyland character snubbed them because they were black.

The White family said they took their son, Ryder, to Disneyland to celebrate his birthday in December.

The day was going well until Razzi White, 5, walked up to a performer in a Donald Duck costume at the park's Main Street.

'He was sitting there with his arms open, saying, 'Donald, Donald!' said mother Nastasia White.

Nastasia claims that rather than play with her son, Donald deliberately walked away from him to play with a white baby in a stroller.

The Whites said they waited patiently for their turn - long enough that even the baby's parents urged Donald to play with Razzi - but Donald ignored them.

Nastasia asked for picture, but says Donald instead went to a young white girl on a bench on hugged her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276002/Second-family-accuses-Disneyland-racism-Donald-Duck-refuses-hug-son.html#ixzz2KWNt1V7h
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Time for Disneyland to make those statues of their characters. 
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 01:21:54 PM »

i wonder what someone will accuse the Seven Dwarfs of?  I guess Snow White ought to be careful as well.  Goodness knows that white woman has to be racist......./s
NoPartySystem

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 01:24:49 PM »

Second family accuses Disneyland of racism after Donald Duck refuses to hug their son

Time for Disneyland to make those statues of their characters. 

OK, does anyone think it's very suspicious, or least severely coincidental that two families making these claims are the Black family and the White family? I don't generally consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but think something fishy is going on here.

"....The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty...." -Jefferson 1787
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 01:28:57 PM »

OK, does anyone think it's very suspicious, or least severely coincidental that two families making these claims are the Black family and the White family? I don't generally consider myself a conspiracy theorist, but think something fishy is going on here.

Attorney Dan Gilleon is now representing both families.  yes it is fishy

« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 01:32:19 PM by apples » Logged
NoPartySystem

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 01:38:38 PM »

Attorney Dan Gilleon is now representing both families.  yes it is fishy

Yea, I call total bs on this whole thing (not that my opinion matters on the whole Wink ). The worst part is that Disneyland is totally going to settle. If these families really thought it was racial, the money wouldn't matter, it would be about the principle of the issue. Liars get rewarded because corporations know that it's more economic to simply settle and get the story out of the news. Those families will get their cash, sign their confidentiality agreements, and disappear. So disgusting.

"....The people can not be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty...." -Jefferson 1787
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 01:59:12 PM »

Yea, I call total bs on this whole thing (not that my opinion matters on the whole Wink ). The worst part is that Disneyland is totally going to settle. If these families really thought it was racial, the money wouldn't matter, it would be about the principle of the issue. Liars get rewarded because corporations know that it's more economic to simply settle and get the story out of the news. Those families will get their cash, sign their confidentiality agreements, and disappear. So disgusting.
I agree. 
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2013, 02:00:44 PM »

It is usually always about the money.  The race card works for them time and time again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email