[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 15, 2024, 04:06:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Give me a break' - Tarantino tires of defending ultra-violent films after Sandy  (Read 631 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: December 18, 2012, 01:45:37 PM »

In the wake of Friday’s shootings at a school in Connecticut which left 26 dead, arts events across America were cancelled.

But director of ultra-violent film Django Unchained went ahead with a press junket on Saturday, and went on to remark that he is tired of defending his films every time America is rocked by gun violence.

Speaking in New York Quentin Tarantino said: “I just think you know there's violence in the world, tragedies happen, blame the playmakers. It's a western. Give me a break."

The Oscar-nominated director of Inglourious Basterds and the Palme d'Or winning Pulp Fiction, said blame for violence should remain squarely with the perpetrators.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/give-me-a-break--tarantino-tires-of-defending-ultraviolent-films-after-sandy-hook-massacre-8422467.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email