[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 01, 2024, 05:23:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First lady answers ‘boxers or briefs?’ for Obama  (Read 265 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: October 19, 2012, 02:36:43 PM »

ABC’s morning show duo didn’t catch the first lady off guard with their other probing questions about life inside the White House.

The first lady said her nickname for Obama is “honey,” adding, “I’m trying to think of the ones I’ll say out loud.”

She revealed her celebrity crushes include Denzel Washington, George Clooney and Will Smith and said, “I could go on.”

She also said she enjoys watching the "Real Housewives" reality show “every now and then” and her go-to karaoke song is anything by Stevie Wonder.

“ ‘You Are the Sunshine of My Life,’ I’ll sing that all day. But not now,” she said. President Obama memorably sang a few lines of Al Green at a fundraiser earlier this year, and his wife confirmed that Al Green and Marvin Gaye are the president’s go-to karaoke artists.

“He can sing; I can dance,” Michelle Obama said of her husband.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/262973-first-lady-answers-boxers-or-briefs-for-obama

So her hubby can't dance?  Isn't that racist?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email