[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 17, 2024, 02:59:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama: Health care law "is here to stay"  (Read 466 times)
Stan In FL

« on: July 05, 2012, 03:00:31 PM »

I'm not worried about insurance companies "abusing their power".  my insurance company can't send me to jail, or draft me into the army, or confiscate my income.  I am worried about YOU abusing your power. 

and in order to keep people from going bankrupt if they get a major illness, he is going to bankrupt the country.  idiot.

Obama: Health care law 'is here to stay'

MAUMEE, Ohio -- President Obama said that repealing his signature health care law is not an option.

"I'll work with anybody who wants to work with me to continue to improve our health care system and our health care laws, but the law I passed is here to stay," Obama said at a campaign event in Ohio.

In the aftermath of the Supreme Court decision last week upholding the law, Republicans have vowed to renew their efforts to get rid of the law.

But Obama defend the provisions in his law as benefiting Americans — and keeping insurance companies from abusing their power.

"I'm running because I believe that in American no one should go bankrupt because they get sick," Obama said. To “try and move forward and make sure that every American has affordable health insurance and that the insurance companies are treating them fairly. That’s what we fought for, that’s what we're going to keep. We are moving forward.”

More
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email