[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 16, 2024, 06:06:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dubious Donations Illustrated (Illegal Contributor Edition)  (Read 338 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: April 03, 2012, 01:45:03 PM »

The Obama re-election campaign fundraising scandal deserves to be, and I think inevitably will be, a major news story. Earlier this morning I decided to find out how far an illegal donor could push the envelope and still have his contribution welcomed by the Obama campaign. So, like a number of our readers, I went to the Donate to Obama page and identified myself as Illegal Contributor. I entered my address as Cell Block 13, State Penitentiary, Stillwater MN. I identified my employer as Minnesota Penal System and my occupation as Inmate. Here is a screen shot showing the donation from Illegal Contributor:

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/04/dubious-donations-illustrated-illegal-contributor-edition.php
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 01:46:48 PM »

They will get massive numbers of tiny donations that will never be approved and then have that covered by Soros or someone.

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email