[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 01, 2024, 03:48:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rep. Jim Jordan: I'm Convinced FBI Tried to Stop Trump From Being President  (Read 1059 times)
jafo2010

« on: December 24, 2017, 10:01:22 AM »

With McCabe retiring, I think the evidence is clear.  The corruption in the FBI is so pervasive, the only remaining choice is to conduct a major purge.  Everyone, and I do mean everyone above first line supervision should be purged, terminated with cause.  And McCabe and everyone else directly involved with the criminal efforts to derail Donald Trump's election, and to cover-up HR Clinton's massive criminal enterprise should be indicted and convicted as co-conspirators to treason.  I don't care if we have to imprison 10,000 wankers for ten years, let it serve as a lesson that treason is taken seriously in the USA, which it hasn't been ever since the Anderson conviction, a man that should have been strapped into a chair and electrocuted if there ever were.  Instead, I believe they gave him life or 40 years.

I will repeat myself on these boards over and over again....there is enough people that voted for Trump that if his DOJ does not indict HR Clinton, he will be a one term president, for these people, my guess, 25 % of those that voted for him, will not turn out to vote in the next election.  They are as I am disgusted with the total void of justice in Washington, DC.  Fact is, the entire Clinton Crime Family and all that work for them should be indicted on treason.  Taking a $145 million BRIBE from the RUSSIANS is sufficient to warrant the MOST SEVERE PENALTY for treason.  So, get on with it already, or face being a one term president!

PURGE ALL THE LEADERS OF THE FBI, AND EVERY INTELLIGENCE AGENCY INDIVIDUAL INVOLVED IN THIS TREASONOUS ACT!

And I applaud Rep Jim Jordan for being the voice of truth in a den of corruption!  Watch your six Rep Jordan, or you might end up on a park bench like Vince Foster!

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) told the Todd Starnes Show he is convinced the FBI was actively trying to stop Donald Trump from being elected president of the United States.

Last week, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) called for the firing of special counsel Robert Mueller.

"We are at risk of a coup d'etat in this country if we allow an unaccountable person with no oversight to undermine the duly-elected President of the United States," Gaetz said. "And I would offer that is precisely what is happening right now with the indisputable conflicts of interest that are present with Mr. Mueller and others at the Department of Justice."

I asked Jordan if he bought into the argument that something nefarious was afoot.

"The whole pretext is wrong. Think about this ? you had ? I'm convinced now ? the FBI actively seeking with intent ? actively trying to stop Donald Trump from being President of the United States," Jordan told Starnes.

He was referring to a treasure trove of text messages written by investigator Peter Strzok ? referring to an "insurance" policy. Watch the entire interview above.

Jordan said he was very concerned that the "insurance policy" might have been dressing up the dossier and turning it into an intelligence document and taking it to the FISA court to obtain a warrant to spy on Americans.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/show/rep-jim-jordan-im-convinced-fbi-tried-stop-trump-president/?utm_source=Todd+Starnes+American+Dispatch&utm_campaign=a3b44198fe-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_10_20&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_92d26c77ee-a3b44198fe-113150621
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email