[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 16, 2024, 12:46:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUMP WINS "DISAVOWAL" GAME, THEN SUPER TUESDAY  (Read 1073 times)
jafo2010

« on: March 02, 2016, 11:21:25 PM »

One just has to love Ann Coulter's no nonsense assessment.  Donald Trump has availed himself to the media ten times more than all the other candidates on both sides of the fence combined.  The idiot journalists that insist on asking the same stupid questions repeatedly is getting tiring!

Other than an occasional march, Coulter is right, the KKK just is not in evidence. 

In 1979, I had an encounter with a KKK member who threatened to kill me when I was on a consulting engagement for LPL in the heart of Louisiana.  I could have had him fired easily, but I told him to shove it up his posterior and walked out of his office.

David Duke and the KKK are about as relevant today as the members of the Whiskey Rebellion.  They are a chapter out of our historical past.   A far greater threat to America today is Black Lives Matter, who are responsible for a number of police officers being murdered in 2015, and I anticipate that nonsense continuing into 2016.

Do they have TV sets at CNN? An Internet connection? I don't work at a television network, but I saw Trump "disavow" David Duke a half-dozen times before Jake Tapper asked him to disavow Duke again last Sunday.

The question served absolutely no journalistic purpose. No new information was sought. It was just a smear, for the sole purpose of getting the words "KKK" into the same sentence as "Donald Trump."

Unsuspecting viewers who missed Trump's earlier disavowals are supposed to think, Is Trump connected with the Klan? Why else would they be asking him about David Duke?

Given that Trump did disavow Duke the day before the Tapper interview, the only explanation for his refusal to do it again is that he was ticked off by the question and decided not to play ball. (Tip for journalists: When WASPs don't want to answer impertinent questions from reporters, they often say, "I don't know," rather than the more urban "go f---yourself.")

How many times must Trump waste precious airtime "disavowing" some random person he doesn't know, has never met and never mentioned?

David Duke IS a random person: The KKK has not been an organization of any significance since the mid-'60s (outside of Southern Poverty Law Center fundraisers), and David Duke hasn't been a member of this meaningless group since 1980.

Also, David Duke has never been accused of rape. Hillary's most prominent supporter has. Will she be asked to disavow Bill Clinton?

If she doesn't think her husband raped Juanita Broaddrick, how about the sexual assaults claimed by Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, Christy Zercher, Eileen Wellstone, Carolyn Moffet, Elizabeth Ward Gracen and Sandra Allen James, as well as a half-dozen other women?

Does Hillary believe any of her husband's accusers? How many sexual assault accusations must there be before she disavows him?

http://www.anncoulter.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email