[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 15, 2024, 05:21:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: O?REILLY, PART 2: Obama stammers through incoherent explanation of why Fox is ?u  (Read 246 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: February 04, 2014, 04:36:10 PM »

O?REILLY, PART 2: Obama stammers through incoherent explanation of why Fox is ?unfair?

http://dailycaller.com/2014/02/03/oreilly-part-2-obama-stammers-through-incoherent-explanation-of-why-fox-is-unfair/

The second half of President Obama?s interview with Bill O?Reilly was even rougher for the president than the first, after he stumbled through a feeble and rambling explanation of why the reporter and Fox News are ?unfair? and sarcastically asked, ?What are you guys gonna do when I?m gone??

O?Reilly aired an additional ten minutes of his Sunday interview with the president on Monday evening, touching on topics such as the Keystone XL Pipeline, poverty and the president?s support of the troops. Despite a new State Department report that found the pipeline would have little environmental impact, Obama?s answer seemed to indicate an intense reluctance to approve the project:

O?REILLY: Keystone Pipeline, a new study comes in, environmental impact negligible, 42,000 jobs.  You?re going to OK it, I assume?

OBAMA: Well, first of all, it?s not 42,000.  That?s ? that ? that?s not correct.  It?s a couple thousand to build the pipeline.  But ?

O?REILLY: Forty-two, all told.

OBAMA: Well, that ? the bottom line is what we?re going to do is ? the process now goes: agencies comment on what the State Department did, public?s allowed to comment, Kerry?s going to, give me a recommendation.

O?REILLY: All right, so I assume we?re going to do that after five years.

OBAMA: We?ll take a look at it.

O?REILLY: OK. I?ll take that as a yes.

Who listens to either of these guys anymore?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email