[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 17, 2024, 03:56:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: North Korea refrains from retaliation after South Korea artillery drill  (Read 2464 times)
jafo2010

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 12:21:36 AM »

Anything and everything different from Bush.  Simply stated, Bush was what I consider a traitor to the USA, putting his bin Laden friends before America.  What reinforces this is the Bush speech two weeks following 9/11 where he went before the nation and spoke about the Islamic people, the good Islamic people.

Can you imagine FDR addressing the nation via radio, and saying, look America, the majority of Japanese people are are good people.  How long do you think he would last before he was strung up to the nearest tree?  I doubt a single day!

The attack on America on 9/11 was a far worse attack than Pearl Harbor ever was.  Pearl Harbor was the Japanese attacking our military bases in the Pacific, fully capable of defending themselves.  The attack of 9/11 was followers of Islam attacking the great demon, the USA, and trying to kill as many infidels as possible, as there so good religion dictates is perfectly fine to do.

I would have used tactical nuclear weapons and destroyed every inhabitable cave in Afghanistan and northern Pakistan, killing every possible place of residence in the area for el Queda, and I would then get on the airwaves, and rather than praising the good people of Islam, I would have announced to the world that any attack against America will in the future be met with total force, with the sole intent to destroy any and all who wish to call America their enemy.

The Russians, French, and Germans would not have uttered a single word, but that of general support.  Instead, they stood before the world condemning the Bush approach.  And why?  Because he was a weak leader, allowing his associations with the Islamic world and in particular the bin Laden family jaundice his ability to properly lead our country.

Soon, America will have three former presidents that fit in the idiot category, and I hope they all keep a low, very low profile.

natstew

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 10:01:35 AM »

jafo, I agree with everything except calling Bush a traitor.

I do call Obama a traitor, and I do it because he is violating his Oath Of Office. (to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States)
Stan In FL

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2011, 12:19:02 AM »

japan is a country.  the difference is that islam is a set of political, religious, and cultural beliefs, but it is not a country.  in fact, islam spans international borders, and is considered paramount to mere nationalism.

so, the FDR/WWII analogy loses application almost immediately.

Simply stated, Bush was what I consider a traitor to the USA, putting his bin Laden friends before America.  What reinforces this is the Bush speech two weeks following 9/11 where he went before the nation and spoke about the Islamic people, the good Islamic people.

Can you imagine FDR addressing the nation via radio, and saying, look America, the majority of Japanese people are are good people.  How long do you think he would last before he was strung up to the nearest tree?  I doubt a single day!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email