[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 17, 2024, 03:09:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thank you, Mr Trump! First images of damage at Assad?s burnt-out airbase emerge  (Read 1346 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: April 07, 2017, 11:46:01 AM »

Thank you, Mr Trump! First images of damage at Assad?s burnt-out airbase emerge as tearful Syrians cheer US missile raid

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4389754/First-images-damage-Assad-s-burnt-airbase.html

US missiles appear to have shattered hangars, destroyed at least nine Syrian jets, weapons and a fuel store
Images from al-Shayrat military airfield near Homs also shows a cratered runway and part of a Tomahawk
Many Syrians react with joy at Donald Trump's decision to attack Assad target after chemical weapons row
Russians warned ahead of the strike using a special military-to-military hotline and convoy seen leavin

Wait.....obama had russia take all the chem weapons from syria right?  Or not? This is wrong. May be a message to NK and China, who will replace Assad? Muzzie bros? McCains pals? 
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 11:32:04 PM »

I honestly do not believe Obama ever got Russia/Putin to do anything.  As I recall, Russia stepped up and said we will take care of this, back off fruit loop.  And Obama backed up, for it meshed with his Lead from Behind Strategy, although there was no leadership on his part in this instance.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 11:05:52 AM »

I honestly do not believe Obama ever got Russia/Putin to do anything.  As I recall, Russia stepped up and said we will take care of this, back off fruit loop.  And Obama backed up, for it meshed with his Lead from Behind Strategy, although there was no leadership on his part in this instance.

I agree
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email