[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 16, 2024, 06:59:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Former Labor Sec. Perez elected as Democratic National Committee chairman  (Read 1063 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: February 25, 2017, 06:05:26 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/25/former-labor-sec-perez-elected-as-democratic-national-committee-chairman.html

chairman
Published February 25, 2017
Facebook Twitter   livefyre Email Print
Now Playing

Former labor secretary Tom Perez named DNC chair

Former Labor Secretary Tom Perez on Saturday was elected chairman of the Democratic National Committee, defeating top-rival Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, in their respective bids to chart the direction of the national party.

Perez was elected after two rounds of balloting in Atlanta at the party?s annual winter meeting. He received 235 votes, crossing the threshold of 218 ballots.

?We are at a turning point for our party and for all Americans,? Perez said after his victory. ?By getting back to basics, we can turn the Democratic Party around, take the fight to (President) Donald Trump, and win elections from school board to the Senate.?

.@TomPerez: I would like to appoint #KeithEllison Deputy Chair of #DNC. pic.twitter.com/AIXYiZSoSc
    ? Fox News (@FoxNews) February 25, 2017

What a bunch of kabuki. Perez was obamas guy and Ellison is dep chair.
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 09:49:25 PM »

Almost a perfect choice.  He is a lawyer, and they are NOT effective at operations of any kind.  Second, Keith Ellison as his Deputy will send the Democommie Party right off the plank into the water with hungry sharks.  From my view, the Dems could not be more self destructive.

2018 will prove exactly how self destructive the Democommies are.  These two may just make the corrupt Wasserman Schultz look good!  LOL!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 10:18:58 AM »

Almost a perfect choice.  He is a lawyer, and they are NOT effective at operations of any kind.  Second, Keith Ellison as his Deputy will send the Democommie Party right off the plank into the water with hungry sharks.  From my view, the Dems could not be more self destructive.

2018 will prove exactly how self destructive the Democommies are.  These two may just make the corrupt Wasserman Schultz look good!  LOL!
  I think it will be interesting to watch.
PzLdr

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2017, 11:02:14 AM »

His election proves Barry, the Boy King, still runs the Dim Party. Perez was HIS choice, and he lobbied hard for him. Why? Perez is a HARD CORE leftist. Before Labor Sec., he ran the Civil Rights Div. of DOJ. 'Nuff said? Angry

You can get more with a smile, a handshake and a gun than you can with a smile and a handshake - Al Capone
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 11:14:16 AM »

His election proves Barry, the Boy King, still runs the Dim Party. Perez was HIS choice, and he lobbied hard for him. Why? Perez is a HARD CORE leftist. Before Labor Sec., he ran the Civil Rights Div. of DOJ. 'Nuff said? Angry
Yep....the minute I heard val was calling around for him and obama picked him I knew it would be him. Clintons no longer run the party.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email