[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 17, 2024, 06:15:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cruz: I didn't attack Trump earlier to avoid becoming 'roadkill'  (Read 897 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: March 25, 2016, 12:49:36 PM »

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/03/ted-cruz-donald-trump-roadkill-221217

Ted Cruz didn?t attack Donald Trump early in the cycle because others who had ?ended up as roadkill.?

In an interview with Wisconsin's Charlie Sykes of WTMJ, the Texas senator was pressed about his earlier fawning statements about Trump, including a tweet from December that said he wouldn?t engage with Trump because the billionaire businessman was ?terrific.?

?What took you so long?? WTMJ asked, referring to Cruz's now full-throated attacks on Trump.

?It was a wonderfully diverse, talented, dynamic, young field. It had really incredible talent. If you look at a number of the candidates that took on Donald Trump early on, they ended up as roadkill,? Cruz said in the Wednesday interview, which was first reported by BuzzFeed News.

Cruz said the strategy all along was to first build up a strong core of support before directly taking on Donald. ?And not be roadkill,? Cruz added. ?I am very strongly committed on the

Scottftlc

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 12:53:27 PM »

Well, he may be roadkill anyway...
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 01:56:26 PM »

He is worse than road kill.  All the holy rollers learning that Cruz is out getting some strange will now not vote for the lying b*st*rd.  A man that lies as he does is fully capable of cheating on his wife with every skirt showing an interest.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 03:02:11 PM »

Have you all seen that jpg of CanadaTed and his daughter? If I find it i will post. it is downright creepy.
Longiron

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2016, 12:35:07 PM »

I guess being on  CRUZ control has a new meaning? :Smiley
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2016, 12:39:55 PM »

I guess being on  CRUZ control has a new meaning? :Smiley
Howdy glad to see you here!!! 
Stan In FL

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2016, 04:35:22 PM »

I dunno, Ted.  You sorta look like roadkill now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email