[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 16, 2024, 10:48:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gowdy reveals subpoena Clinton claims she 'never had'  (Read 1130 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: July 09, 2015, 12:53:09 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/07/09/benghazi-panel-chair-releases-clinton-subpoena-counters-claim-never-had-one/

House Republicans investigating the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, on Wednesday released a March subpoena issued to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton, one day after she said in a nationally televised interview that she "never had a subpoena" in the email controversy.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., chairman of the Benghazi panel, said he had "no choice" but to make the subpoena public "in order to correct the inaccuracy" of Clinton's claim.

Clinton told CNN on Monday that she "never had a subpoena," adding: "Everything I did was permitted by law and regulation."

Gowdy said the committee issued the March 4 subpoena to Clinton personally after learning the full extent of her use of private emails while serving as secretary of state.

Regardless of whether a subpoena was issued, "Secretary Clinton had a statutory duty to preserve records from her entire time in office, and she had a legal duty to cooperate with and tell the truth to congressional investigators requesting her
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 04:06:12 PM »

When will there be an indictment for Hillary Clinton for treason and fraud?  When?  She sold her country out and was abetted by her worthless husband for countless acts of treason, providing favors for foreign nations for millions of dollars being deposited into her foundation.  What hypocrisy!  What a criminal mind!
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 06:40:50 PM »

it depends on what the definition of "is" is.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
Stan In FL

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 10:13:30 AM »

billing records.  cattle futures.  dead ambassadors.  mysterious suicides.  reset buttons.  email servers.  mega-donors.  her worthless husband's vile DNA spewed all over the oval office.  a serial sex offender as first spouse.  her daughter's million dollar a year job to do nothing.

do we really want another dose of this trailer park trash?
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 01:47:22 PM »

You and I do not want these treasonous criminals, but the masses love them.  More than your Bushes!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2015, 12:18:14 PM »

We think they are bad now....wait until she is prez.
jafo2010

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2015, 10:00:50 PM »

I doubt she will win the Democratic nomination.  Too many scandals for her, and zero personality.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2015, 02:08:36 PM »

I doubt she will win the Democratic nomination.  Too many scandals for her, and zero personality.
I hope you are correct.
jafo2010

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2015, 02:30:54 PM »

I hope she does win the Democratic primary.  If she does, by the time November rolls around, some 30 million more Americans will be faced with the brunt of the ACA legislation, which will include up to 10 million more Americans unemployed, 20-30 million losing their corporate provided healthcare, which will result in their premiums increasing by 2x - 4x in 2016.

That will be real pain at the wrong time for the Democrats.  Obama, our emperor at present, can sign an executive order to delay the full implementation, which would enable all these people to avoid the pain and suffering, and death, for with ACA, people are dying.

In essence, America reaches the pinnacle of pain right around the end of 2016 if Obama does not delay the full implementation of his harmful healthcare program.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 02:48:29 PM »

In essence, America reaches the pinnacle of pain right around the end of 2016 if Obama does not delay the full implementation of his harmful healthcare program.
I was JUST talking to a neighbor about that. I bet he delays it until after the elections.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email