[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 16, 2024, 09:58:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharpton: 'There's A Difference Between Robbing And Shoplifting'  (Read 260 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: August 18, 2014, 12:38:53 PM »

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/sharpton-theres-difference-between-robbing-and-shoplifting

"I'm no drive-by activist. We'll be here until justice is achieved," Sharpton promised.

"I know they're gonna smear Michael, they may even try to smear the parents," Sharpton said, before turning the attention to himself and the explosive video of the robbery.

"They're gonna call me names. But, I come from Brooklyn, a section called 'do or die, Bed Stuy.' I've been in the movement since I was a teenager... In all of my life I've never seen anything more despicable than while this mother and this father and the families haven't even had the time to bury their son, the police chief would release a tape trying to disparage his name. While his momma's still weeping, while the family hasn't even laid him to rest. How can the young folk of the city believe in a system that would try to spit on the name and character of a young man who hasn't even be buried?"

"The tape I saw," Sharpton continued. "A young man who may have been shoplifting. There's a difference between robbing and shoplifting. "
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email