[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
June 17, 2024, 01:19:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teacher forced students to do "vagina dance"  (Read 1523 times)
GeronL

안녕하세요

« on: January 19, 2011, 05:39:09 PM »

Public school teachers are worse than Catholic priests when it comes to kids.

http://rightwingnews.com/2011/01/newspaper-ignores-facts-in-teachers-vagina-dance-song-controversy/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rightwingnews%2FhGmL+%28Right+Wing+News%29

ugh

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 10:38:21 AM »

wow.  the vagina dance has more defenders than you would think:

Via the magic of google

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 01:39:47 PM »

Nothing surprises me about the idiocy of the left any more

안녕하십니까
jafo2010

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 01:29:24 PM »

Unfortunately, parents are NOT a strong lobbying group to what takes place in the classroom.  I am vehemently opposed to educational institutions taking on the responsibility of teaching our kids sex education.  It is plain wrong.  That is the parent's responsibility.  Better to teach the IDIOT parents how to be better parents than to leave strangers about the business of teaching our children these critical life lessons.

Now, I will also tell you there are far more predators out there then one would realize.  And yes, I know this for fact.  We as a society do very little to protect our children.  VERY LITTLE!  We fool only ourselves that our children are one of our most valuable commodities.  They simply are not.  Why you ask I say this?

Well, are you aware that in most if not all states, there is a statute of limitations on sex crimes committed against children that is 7 years.  That means one cannot indict someone that sexually assaults a 10 year old child beyond 7 years following the event.  Again, ask me why I know this?  Well, as an elected official of a school board, we encountered just such a case.  Our solicitor told us that if we went public, the criminal deviant ( a teacher) could sue us and he would win.  Fortunately, we forced him to leave, denying him his requested $500,000 to leave as an incentive to get him to go, and after he left, it took the &^%$^*& IDIOTS AT THE STATE 1.5 years to yank his teaching certificate.  That means he could have easily gone to another state to molest other 10 year old BOYS.  Yes, the jerk was sodomizing them.

If we cared about our children in America, the federal government would demand stiff laws be enacted that protect our children against just such an offense.  Personally, I think it should be a capital crime to sexually assault anyone at or below the age of 10.  Abuse of children would virtually disappear, and many parents would not need to worry about so many sex offenders living in their neighborhoods.

I believe in taking the Jack Bauer approach and just eradicate the bad boys of society.  And the excuse that a few innocent might end up on the wrong end of the stick is no reason not to do the best one can to purge our society of these scoundrels.

In other words, I believe we should k*ll the b*st*rds.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 04:08:05 PM »

teachers should not be messing with a student, period. no matter how old.

adults should never touch a minor that way. you are supposed to be an adult, you can wait for a 17 year olds birthday.

even in college.

안녕하십니까
Stan In FL

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2011, 07:30:23 PM »

teachers have hang ups.  teachers have secret hatreds.  teachers have different orientations.  teachers have criminal records. 

leaving such a sensitive subject in the hands of an absolute stranger is just ridiculous.  you deserve what you get.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 04:22:17 PM »

Over the years the left has taken control of our schools. It is the intentional dumbing down of our society.. It is all part of the left's plan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email