[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 03, 2024, 06:43:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whitey Bulger?s Fatal Prison Beating: ?He Was Unrecognizable? WARNING GRAPHIC.  (Read 1130 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: November 07, 2018, 05:45:18 PM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/31/us/who-killed-whitey-bulger.html

BOSTON ? The inmates who killed James (Whitey) Bulger, Boston?s notorious crime boss, deliberately moved out of view of surveillance cameras in a West Virginia prison before pummeling him with a padlock that was stuffed inside a sock, law enforcement officials said on Wednesday, as investigations began into how such a murder could have taken place in a supposedly secure facility.

Despite the attackers? efforts to hide, officials said, cameras caught video images of at least two inmates rolling Mr. Bulger, 89, who was in a wheelchair, into a corner where the attack took place. Mr. Bulger was bleeding profusely when he was found by prison authorities at 8:20 Tuesday morning. Guards immediately undertook lifesaving measures, officials said, but he was pronounced dead.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 05:48:12 PM »

There are other articles about Whitey here thanks to Pldzr. will post links at some point. Or do a search about Whitey you will find them.
PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2018, 05:55:41 PM »

I've read they gouged his eyes out, and tried to cut out his tongue [I guess there weren't any dead canaries handy to stuff in his mouth]. Looks like the Paisanos whacked him. Good on them!

You can get more with a smile, a handshake and a gun than you can with a smile and a handshake - Al Capone
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2018, 07:50:25 PM »

I've read they gouged his eyes out, and tried to cut out his tongue [I guess there weren't any dead canaries handy to stuff in his mouth]. Looks like the Paisanos whacked him. Good on them!

One of his victims family's was happy the hear this. Yes his death was brutal. Yet so was he. He was in a wheelchair, thought he was a star b/c inmates looked up to him, well not all of them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email