[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 08:13:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vanessa Kerry, Brian Nahed [date 10-9-09]  (Read 407 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: July 28, 2014, 03:30:21 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/11/fashion/weddings/11KERRY.html?_r=0

When Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry and Dr. Brian Vala Nahed were making plans to marry, she received a sketch of a wedding dress done by her father.

?He drew us a sketch of what he thought I should wear on my big day, and until this day, we have no idea what it was,? said Dr. Kerry, laughing. ?Though my father is a busy man, he has been very generous with time spent helping us plan our wedding. It?s really just been the three of us, and we have had a great time putting it all together.?

Dr. Kerry?s father, John Kerry, has been a senator from Massachusetts since 1984. He is the chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. But given that Ms. Kerry has been without her mother ? the late Julia S. Thorne, who died in April 2006 ? Senator Kerry has enthusiastically served on his daughter?s wedding committee, helping to fill not just his own role, but the one the bride?s mother surely would have played.

?Vanessa lost her mother, and it has been tough on her because they were very close,? Senator Kerry said. ?So for me to be able to be there to help in the planning is special.?

The bride, who is a stepdaughter of Teresa Heinz Kerry and Richard J. Charlesworth, and the bridegroom, a son of Nooshin P. Nahed and Dr. Reza M. Nahed of Los Angeles, were married Saturday evening at Brandegee House, a Tuscan-style villa in Boston. The Right Rev. M. Thomas Shaw, the bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Massachusetts, officiated.

Dr. Kerry and Dr. Nahed, both 32, are residents at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. She is in her third year of a residency in internal medicine; he is in his fifth year of a residency in neurological surgery.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 03:31:27 PM »

I didn't know until today kerry's daughter is married to a Iranian.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/11/fashion/weddings/11KERRY.html?_r=0
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2014, 02:06:15 AM »

I heard about that the other day

안녕하십니까
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email