[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 09:34:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!  (Read 35020 times)
jafo2010

« Reply #135 on: November 18, 2015, 06:13:41 PM »

It appears an overwhelming majority of these refugees from Syria (roughly 80-90%) are single military age men.  All single men of military age should be prohibited from entering the USA for any reason.

Obama's rhetoric is laughable when one considers the fact that his feckless foreign policy caused the entire tragedy in the middle east in the first place.

Either immediately pass legislation to shut him down, or impeach him.  Those are the choices.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #136 on: November 19, 2015, 11:12:07 AM »

It appears an overwhelming majority of these refugees from Syria (roughly 80-90%) are single military age men.  All single men of military age should be prohibited from entering the USA for any reason.

Obama's rhetoric is laughable when one considers the fact that his feckless foreign policy caused the entire tragedy in the middle east in the first place.

Either immediately pass legislation to shut him down, or impeach him.  Those are the choices.
They won't stop him. It is just a matter of days or months till we get attacked. I am positive that is what this WH wants and the Rino elite want.  Then they will go after guns with the excuse the terrorist got them to easily here.
jafo2010

« Reply #137 on: November 19, 2015, 08:06:25 PM »

No one will ever take all the guns in America.  That would launch a 2nd revolution in America.

Not sure where he thinks he is headed.  His stubborn stance on the Syrians is finally proving him wrong.  Obama's affinity to islam, his every decision in support of anything islamic is finally coming home to bite him.  Amen!

Perhaps I am wrong, but those Democrats that wanted re-elected next November, they will have to abandon their defense of Obama.  He is a marxist, anti American criminal embracing fool.  He has set back the black demographic to a level they haven't seen in nearly a century.  Even Clinton, I envision Democrats being extremely cold to her too.

I still believe someone else will jump in on the Dems side.  I know Gore is chomping at the bit.  Any announcement by the FBI in regard to Clinton's criminal activity will have the Democommies coming out of the sewers to run.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #138 on: November 20, 2015, 12:02:05 PM »

No one will ever take all the guns in America.  That would launch a 2nd revolution in America.

Not sure where he thinks he is headed.  His stubborn stance on the Syrians is finally proving him wrong.  Obama's affinity to islam, his every decision in support of anything islamic is finally coming home to bite him.  Amen!

Perhaps I am wrong, but those Democrats that wanted re-elected next November, they will have to abandon their defense of Obama.  He is a marxist, anti American criminal embracing fool.  He has set back the black demographic to a level they haven't seen in nearly a century.  Even Clinton, I envision Democrats being extremely cold to her too.

I still believe someone else will jump in on the Dems side.  I know Gore is chomping at the bit.  Any announcement by the FBI in regard to Clinton's criminal activity will have the Democommies coming out of the sewers to run.

I still am surprised valjar is giving her the green light. I see obamas talking points in hils speeches though.  Warren i think will come in the race.
jafo2010

« Reply #139 on: November 20, 2015, 06:22:12 PM »

I am 90% certain the Dem's candidate will not be Clinton.  She is headed to prison, it is only a matter of time.  No way she does not get indicted for her high crimes.  In my view, she and her husband have committed capital treason.

jafo2010

« Reply #140 on: November 23, 2015, 08:48:03 PM »

Funny how despite how totally incompetent Obama appears on the world stage, no one in Congress brings up impeachment.  With over 400 days remaining for this clown, he can inflict a lot of damage upon the USA and the world.  It is a travesty that Congress does not take their responsibility more seriously.
jafo2010

« Reply #141 on: December 13, 2015, 08:24:50 PM »

There is only one explanation for Obama's behavior.  I believe it could be labeled as aiding and abetting the enemy, who just happens to be islamic.  His treason warrants immediate removal from office.  Obama should be impeached before he causes further irreparable damage!

More Americans will die because the man is clueless.

Obama Stops Terrorist Investigations By Calling It Profiling.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/77480
jafo2010

« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2015, 11:32:56 AM »

You can almost feel the desperation of the Obama Administration.  With 403 days remaining in this fool's term, his efforts to cover-up the atrocities of his fellow brother and sister murdering muslims has no limits.

DESPITE THIS, IT IS INCUMBENT ON CONGRESS TO DO THEIR JOB.  HE MUST BE IMPEACHED BEFORE MORE INNOCENT AMERICANS DIE BECAUSE OF HIS INABILITY TO PERFORM IN HIS JOB.

Calling genuine investigations into muslim suspects for terrorism as profiling, is nothing short of criminal and again, aiding and abetting the enemy.  This is called treason in any sane country.  What has happened to our nation?

Suppress Shooters' Islamist Ties, Obama Ordered

On the day of the deadly San Bernardino, Calif. massacre, President Obama ignored FBI-procured evidence that the attack was an Islamic terrorist operation and ordered federal officials to mislead the public about the true nature of the assault.

Although the FBI knew immediately on Dec. 2 that the mass-casualty event was a Muslim terrorist attack, Obama and FBI Director James Comey reportedly clashed over why Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik, opened fire around 11 a.m. local time on Farook's municipal government workmates, leaving 14 dead and 21 wounded.

The news comes as investigator Phil Haney, who helped to create the Department of Homeland Security, revealed on Fox News that the government shut down a database he created that might have helped to prevent the attack. Haney says he looked into groups that had ties to Farook and Malik as far back as 2012. But civil rights officials accused him of unfairly profiling Muslims, removed his security clearance, and destroyed the data he collected.

Meanwhile in the Oval Office, the official head-scratching over the events in San Bernardino continued. "(I]mmense political pressure was brought down on investigators to avoid using the term 'terrorism,' with Obama stating, 'It is possible that this is terrorist related, but we don't know ... It is also possible that this was workplace related.'"

http://canadafreepress.com/article/77499
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #143 on: December 14, 2015, 11:55:22 AM »

You can almost feel the desperation of the Obama Administration.  With 403 days remaining in this fool's term, his efforts to cover-up the atrocities of his fellow brother and sister murdering muslims has no limits.

DESPITE THIS, IT IS INCUMBENT ON CONGRESS TO DO THEIR JOB.  HE MUST BE IMPEACHED BEFORE MORE INNOCENT AMERICANS DIE BECAUSE OF HIS INABILITY TO PERFORM IN HIS JOB.

Calling genuine investigations into muslim suspects for terrorism as profiling, is nothing short of criminal and again, aiding and abetting the enemy.  This is called treason in any sane country.  What has happened to our nation?

http://canadafreepress.com/article/77499

What has happened to our nation?
  He has put the final nail in her coffin.
jafo2010

« Reply #144 on: January 17, 2016, 03:56:05 PM »

I   M   P   E   A   C   H      O   B   A   M   A      N   O   W

Saw the movie 13 Hours this weekend.  Someone gave the order to forsake 50+/- Americans in Libya(Benghazi attack), literally told everyone that was positioned to come to their aid to stand down, and I believe that someone was Obama the coward, the man out to destroy the USA around the world.

Not only should he be impeached, he should be indicted as a co-conspirator for four murders for he was equally responsible as the man that ordered the attack for their deaths.

I have never been totally disgusted about any president until this fool!

I   M   P   E   A   C   H      O   B   A   M   A      N   O   W
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 04:21:02 PM by jafo2010 » Logged
jafo2010

« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2016, 05:26:07 PM »

It is being reported that in the death of Justice Scalia, that authorities in Texas contacted the White House.  Rather than suggesting a coroner and full investigation be performed, there appeared to be a rush to close the scene out.  Something smells fishy here.

The family should insist on a toxicology review along with a full autopsy. 

Every day that goes by without Obama being impeached is one more day for him to further damage this great nation.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #146 on: February 20, 2016, 03:10:39 PM »

It is being reported that in the death of Justice Scalia, that authorities in Texas contacted the White House.  Rather than suggesting a coroner and full investigation be performed, there appeared to be a rush to close the scene out.  Something smells fishy here.

The family should insist on a toxicology review along with a full autopsy. 

Every day that goes by without Obama being impeached is one more day for him to further damage this great nation.
the death of Scalia will always be suspect.
jafo2010

« Reply #147 on: March 18, 2016, 12:38:40 AM »

How many Americans must die because of Barrack Obama's total failure to enforce the laws in our country?

ICE under the Obama Administration is guilty of gross negligence, releasing this murderer to the street.  A vehicle in the hands of someone intoxicated, racing down streets of America is no different than a muslim terrorist opening up on a crowd with an AK-47.  Both are deadly.

If ICE had been enforcing the law rather than skirting the law, this fool would be in custody versus given the opportunity to disappear, which he will most certainly do.  One more illegal alien murdering a USA citizen.

How many Americans will die because of the failure of Obama to uphold his oath as president?  How many Americans will die because Congress has utterly failed in executing their responsibility?  Obama should have been impeached years ago for a 100 different reasons, but he keeps his job only because he is a black man.  He has done more damage to the black demographic than anyone in USA history.

Teen Driver Facing Motor Vehicle Homicide Charge

A teen driver faces up to 20 years in prison for his role in a fatal crash.

Prosecutors say 19-year-old Eswin Mejia of Omaha was drunk and street racing another vehicle when his pickup slammed into the back of an SUV that had stopped near 33rd and L street on January 31.

alternate text

The driver of the SUV, 21-year-old Sarah Root of Council Bluffs, later died from her injuries.

Police say Mejia's blood alcohol content was .241 which is four times the legal limit to drive. Police say he was also driving on a suspended license.

Mejia is facing a motor vehicle homicide charge in this case.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Two-hurt-one-critically-in-crash-draped-in-questions-367136471.html
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #148 on: March 18, 2016, 04:39:58 PM »

How many Americans must die because of Barrack Obama's total failure to enforce the laws in our country?

ICE under the Obama Administration is guilty of gross negligence, releasing this murderer to the street.  A vehicle in the hands of someone intoxicated, racing down streets of America is no different than a muslim terrorist opening up on a crowd with an AK-47.  Both are deadly.

If ICE had been enforcing the law rather than skirting the law, this fool would be in custody versus given the opportunity to disappear, which he will most certainly do.  One more illegal alien murdering a USA citizen.

How many Americans will die because of the failure of Obama to uphold his oath as president?  How many Americans will die because Congress has utterly failed in executing their responsibility?  Obama should have been impeached years ago for a 100 different reasons, but he keeps his job only because he is a black man.  He has done more damage to the black demographic than anyone in USA history.

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/Two-hurt-one-critically-in-crash-draped-in-questions-367136471.html
You know they are hiding the real numbers on how many of their new voter base are killing us. It has to be very many.
jafo2010

« Reply #149 on: March 21, 2016, 08:33:10 AM »

No need to hide it, for they are in the headlines almost daily.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email