[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 12:26:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!  (Read 34945 times)
jafo2010

« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2014, 02:43:31 AM »

Grounds for Impeachment

1.  Total and general incompetence in all things
2.  Benghazi, and the intentional fraud perpetrated on the American people - 4 dead Americans
3.  Affordable Care Act, better known as Obamacare - ten of thousands of Americans will die because of this
     legislation.  By end of 2016, I estimate 60 million Americans without healthcare that once had it. AND TENS
     OF THOUSANDS UNNECESSARY DEATHS EACH YEAR, PEOPLE THAT DID HAVE HEALTHCARE, BUT NO
     LONGER.  For this, he should be more than just impeached.
4.  Fast & Furious cover up - minimum 1 dead American
5.  IRS scandal
6.  Census Scandal
7.  Dead Americans in every theater due to the rules of engagement - who knows how many???
8.  Release of criminal illegal aliens into general society - hundreds of Americans dead at the hands of released
     illegals into our society.  Most recent, two dead sheriffs in CA, by a man that was deported 4 times.
9.  $1.6 trillion deficit each year
10. No budget for 5 of the last 6 years
11. General corruption, i.e. Solyendra and such where American taxpayer money was squandered on friends of
      Obama.  Makes Warren Harding look like a choirboy!
12. Decline of the military, sufficiently so that the security of the USA is questionable.
13. His defense of racism in America.  Yes, the Trayvon Martin case, the Michael Brown case, etc.  He fostered
      what could be deemed anarchy in the streets, and yes, Americans died.
14  Failure to address immigration
15  Loss of jobs in America, sufficient to add another line to his general malfeasance and Item 1 above.
16  The endless Pinocchio routine, lie after lie after lie.  He took an oath to serve the American people, and he
      has failed that oath with his endless lies.

I could go on and give you 20 more and not work up a sweat.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 10:55:21 PM by jafo2010 » Logged
Stan In FL

« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2014, 12:38:24 AM »

just for a point of reference --

clinton articles of imprqxhmemt
jafo2010

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2014, 02:29:27 AM »

One simple point of Obama versus Clinton....NO ONE DIED WHEN CLINTON WAS GETTING HIS TOOL POLISHED!  DA!

Your argument to defend the marxist amazes me.  If I wanted to do a discertation, I could write 100 pages on why Obama should be removed from office.

jafo2010

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2014, 03:09:16 AM »

Let me add conspiracy to rig elections.  Obama gave George Soros a $12 billion dollar chunk of money to go forth and develop oil in the waters off of Brazil.  That payoff may well have been tied to vote rigging.

It is scary to think what an investigation would reveal.
Stan In FL

« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2014, 02:14:21 PM »

One simple point of Obama versus Clinton....NO ONE DIED WHEN CLINTON WAS GETTING HIS TOOL POLISHED!  DA!

Your argument to defend the marxist amazes me.  If I wanted to do a discertation, I could write 100 pages on why Obama should be removed from office.

I'm not defending anything.  I was just asking what you think he did.
jafo2010

« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2014, 10:41:51 PM »

Let me add one more.  Causing racial divisiveness that has in fact resulted in the death of about 10 Americans, perhaps more.  Everything this man does is racist in nature.  I find him despicable.
jafo2010

« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2014, 12:41:23 AM »

72 hours from now, that is when the T-baller begins to sweat.  Why you ask?  Because with a Republican House and Senate, we will have the foundation for impeachment hearings.  The cry throughout the land will be deafening.

I doubt they will produce much, but you will see impeachment hearings.

And if they don't, there is zero chance the Republicans will win in 2016.

They also have to nail whoever gave the order to stand down in Benghazi, and that is one of two people, or as is my hope, two of two people.

Finally, unlike the tepid results of the 90s with the Republicans in charge, they have to do some meaningful things, beginning with term limits and balanced budget amendment.

Ted Cruz, this will be your chance  to bring us home.

And last but not least, doing nothing on illegal immigration is also another kiss of death.  It is time the GOP step up and address it.

I give COngress 90 days post their swearing in, then the sh*t hits the fan one way or the other.
jafo2010

« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2014, 03:40:42 PM »

Phase I is now complete for the ultimate impeachment of the T-baller President.

The Republicans now control both houses of Congress.  I am hoping that the lying president keeps his word to the illegal hispanic population in the USA and gives them all a pardon.  If that happens, I envision a decisive Republican Congress taking less than 30 days to impeach the fool.  That is if they are on their game.  That remains to be seen.
jafo2010

« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2014, 11:22:14 AM »

There is already speculation that Obama will do everything he can to instigate Congress to make moves against him in terms of impeachment.  And there are talking heads, one of which is Charles Krauthammer, an individual who is generally right on the money, who says it would be folly to pursue that course because of what happened to the GOP with their efforts with Clinton.

But the fact is that the Clinton situation is very different from what Obama's is.  Clinton had sex, although he denied it, with women.  A scoundrel true enough, but Obama is violating the Constitution that he took an oath to uphold, and by scale, Obama's sins are on a far greater magnitude than Clinton's.

Obama must be impeached, and it must be done quickly.  And Bill O'Reilly was right when he said to Tavis Smiley that the white power brokers fear blacks, and would just rather ignore them.  Fact is, with the flood of Hispanics into the country, the black population over time will become less and less significant as their demographic shrinks as a percent of the population.
jafo2010

« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2014, 05:53:53 PM »

Throughout the week, the stage is being set.  Obama is saying he is moving forward without Congress, and Congress is saying do not cross that line in the sand.  Obama is counting on the Republicans being reluctant to take action against him because of what happened with Clinton.  But the fact is that this transgression is a transgression against Congress.  A much worse event than what Clinton did.

Congress will have no choice but to impeach Obama.  My only wish is that they are very swift with it all.  If they drag it all out, they run the risk of turning off the electorate.

I am hoping for once, that the Great Liar, Obama, actually keeps his promise to do an executive order to legalize illegal aliens that have broken our laws. 
Stan In FL

« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2014, 11:53:41 PM »

Obama is counting on republicans taking the bait because then the topic of the national debate changes from "Obama sucks".  That's what he's after.

not even boner and the turtle guy are that stupid.
jafo2010

« Reply #86 on: November 12, 2014, 12:24:35 AM »

Impeachment will happen.  The Republicans will have no choice but to go down that road.  Otherwise, Obama wins by proving Congress is as powerless as the Russian Duma.

And if in fact The T-baller President violates the Constitution by giving amnesty to millions of illegals, it is the obligation of the Congress to remove Obama from office.

And with his impeachment, one of the most racist people in USA history is removed from office.

The cover is coming off the ball of the least transparent piece of legislation in USA history.  A guy that got paid $400,000 as an adviser made it blatantly clear that they had to mislead the American people to pass the legislation..  It is only just starting.  I will stick to my projection that the Democrats will be the ones wanting this fool out of office.  He is an embarrassment.
jafo2010

« Reply #87 on: November 12, 2014, 01:22:19 PM »

One of the primary weaknesses for the Republicans should they go down the road of impeachment is the fact that John Roberts, Supreme Court Justice would preside, and he has already proven to be somewhat loyal to Obama.

That is a weakness.
jafo2010

« Reply #88 on: November 13, 2014, 11:58:43 AM »

Congress leadership should stand up now and point out to the president that if he goes down the road of signing an executive action for his 10 point ILLLEGAL IMMIGRANT PLAN, then he faces IMMEDIATE IMPEACHMENT!

He would be usurping Congress, rendering then useless and stealing their Constitutional power.  If they don't impeach him 10 days after being seated in January, they are totally useless.
Stan In FL

« Reply #89 on: November 14, 2014, 12:10:07 PM »

you do realize that we need 66 votes in the senate to convict, right?  and that we will have 54 republicans in the senate, and probably won't get 100% of those?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email