[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 11:47:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!  (Read 34945 times)
jafo2010

« Reply #150 on: March 27, 2016, 04:32:33 PM »

Obama's plan to bring 100,000 Syrian refugees into the USA in 2016 is grounds for invoking the 25th Amendment.  Bringing in these people with no means to verify who they are, where they are from is a direct violation of his oath as president.

It is imperative for the US Congress to do their job.  I do not care that we have but 298 more days until this marxist fool is out of office.  If only one American dies at the hand of these 100,000, it just is not worth the risk.  When I say we are becoming more like Russia, I mean that.  In Russia, human life is not precious.  When the Kursk submarine went down, and the USA and Britain offered Russia assistance, Putin said no and condemned dozens of men that could be saved to their death.  He has had repeat performances where human life mattered little, and many innocent Russians died at the hands of muslim terrorists.

Under our marxist muslim president, he is following in the same pattern as Putin, who I am sure he admires thoroughly.  Putin is a murderous thug.  So what if a few dozen, a few hundred, or even a few thousand Americans die at the hands of these muslims.  No one cares any more.  We have lost our way in this country as a result of mediocre leadership.

I   M   P   E   A   C   H      O   B   A   M   A      N   O   W
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 04:34:26 PM by jafo2010 » Logged
Stan In FL

« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2016, 12:31:50 PM »

why?  this guy gives us a sweet campaign issue every week.
jafo2010

« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2016, 07:55:19 PM »

Yeah, and the low info voter is clueless.  I think the people that are tuned in are itching to vote in November.
Stan In FL

« Reply #153 on: March 29, 2016, 12:26:40 AM »

you're discounting the brilliant negative ads that are already being edited in republican and PAC video studios all over the country.  she's going to eat the immigration/refugee issue this fall.
jafo2010

« Reply #154 on: March 29, 2016, 11:08:23 AM »

In the end, as long as Clinton, Sanders or whoever lose in November, that is all I care about.
jafo2010

« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2016, 12:53:09 AM »

Obama Apologizes for Hiroshima?

If the T-baller President apologizes to Japan for the bombing of Hiroshima, I suggest Congress move to impeach the fool immediately.  The decision by a Democrat president to drop the two atomic bombs is considered the most difficult decision made in history by any president.

But the fact that it was warranted, and that it most likely saved millions of Japanese lives not to mention the Allies that would have died and been wounded invading Japan is all the justification needed.  Japan should be thankful that we vanquished them as thoroughly as we did, saving literally millions of their population.  Most people do not know that many Japanese civilians literally killed themselves with the attack on Okinawa, refusing to be taken prisoner by the Allies.

I know it is too much to expect of a cowardly Republican Congress, but enough is enough!  I don't care that Obama is less than 10 months away from leaving office, this country has tolerated enough from this fool!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2016, 01:56:01 PM »

Obama Apologizes for Hiroshima?

If the T-baller President apologizes to Japan for the bombing of Hiroshima, I suggest Congress move to impeach the fool immediately.  The decision by a Democrat president to drop the two atomic bombs is considered the most difficult decision made in history by any president.

But the fact that it was warranted, and that it most likely saved millions of Japanese lives not to mention the Allies that would have died and been wounded invading Japan is all the justification needed.  Japan should be thankful that we vanquished them as thoroughly as we did, saving literally millions of their population.  Most people do not know that many Japanese civilians literally killed themselves with the attack on Okinawa, refusing to be taken prisoner by the Allies.

I know it is too much to expect of a cowardly Republican Congress, but enough is enough!  I don't care that Obama is less than 10 months away from leaving office, this country has tolerated enough from this fool!
I have been surprised he hasn't done it by now. Yet perfect timing. Just when you think he cannot get worse....Che then Japan.  Angry  Will he order our military out of Japan and give them the base too?
jafo2010

« Reply #157 on: April 13, 2016, 10:10:15 PM »

If he does, I will admit, I do not have a problem with it(CLOSING OUR BASES THAT IS)!!!!!!!

We are on the wrong side of the conflict between China and Japan.  There will be a day of reckoning for what Japan did, and not one American should die because of it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 12:21:53 AM by jafo2010 » Logged
jafo2010

« Reply #158 on: May 02, 2016, 06:31:10 PM »

Just when I thought this thread would not have another note to make in regard to Obama's immediate impeachment, he presses to release men that should have been hung or shot.  Why are we releasing these murderers back to murder once more? 

There is no mistaking the UGLY TRUTH that Obama's loyalties to islam, and the murderous devotees to islam, are more important than his oath to his own country.  This is reason for immediate impeachment.  No months of hearings, a straight and immediate removal from office, a one day event.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/262696/obama-frees-uss-cole-bombing-terrorist-daniel-greenfield
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #159 on: May 03, 2016, 11:37:30 AM »

Just when I thought this thread would not have another note to make in regard to Obama's immediate impeachment, he presses to release men that should have been hung or shot.  Why are we releasing these murderers back to murder once more? 

There is no mistaking the UGLY TRUTH that Obama's loyalties to islam, and the murderous devotees to islam, are more important than his oath to his own country.  This is reason for immediate impeachment.  No months of hearings, a straight and immediate removal from office, a one day event.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/262696/obama-frees-uss-cole-bombing-terrorist-daniel-greenfield
He makes my blood boil.
jafo2010

« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2016, 08:34:05 PM »

50 more dead Americans at the hand of a muslim claiming loyalty to ISIS!

OBAMA'S TOTAL FAILURE TO ADDRESS AND PROPERLY RESPOND TO THE ISLAMIC THREAT IS THE ONLY REASON THESE 50 ARE DEAD TODAY!

How many more Americans must die because of Obama's loyalty to islam, and Congress' total failure to execute their responsibility to impeach Obama?  How many more Americans will die?  And if Clinton gets elected, I think it is safe to ask how many millions of innocent people will die because of her total incompetence?
jafo2010

« Reply #161 on: August 03, 2016, 04:44:37 PM »

$400 million paid out as a ransom to Iran warrants immediate impeachment.  This does not require months and years of research.  What this president did is just one more action by him that warrants impeachment immediately.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email