[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 02:32:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!  (Read 35017 times)
jafo2010

« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2015, 03:28:11 PM »

Serious violations of HIPAA for corporate data mining by the Obama Administration, one more line item to add to the list for impeaching Obama immediately.
jafo2010

« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2015, 12:59:35 AM »

Now this Administration is claiming the Taliban are not terrorists.  When this man leaves office, and tomorrow would not be too soon, hopefully we will move past the nonsense of being politically correct in regard to islam.

Islam is the enemy of western civilization.  Obama is a muslim and a marxist and is determined to destroy the USA.  What will it take to awaken Congress, and I am talking both sides of the aisle.
jafo2010

« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2015, 12:55:18 PM »

One more line item justifying the immediate impeachment of the T-baller President, Barrack Hussein Obama.  With every effort, he is disregarding the authority of Congress and undermining our republic.  Congress has only one option here, impeachment.

Also, we need to curtail all immigration until such time the majority of 90 million unemployed Americans are returned to the workforce.

The Obama administration has been issuing millions of work permits over the limits set by Congress, according to a new report from the Center for Immigration Studies.
jafo2010

« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2015, 04:31:34 PM »

The world is going to hell, and the T-baller President is talking about Christian crusades and the Inquisition while his muslim brothers are destroying the world of today.

And Congress is doing what to address this man's mental incapacity to execute his responsibilities as president? 

CONGRESS HAS NO CHOICE, IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!
jafo2010

« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2015, 03:50:45 PM »

If the comment below is true, Congress should impeach this bum immediately!

But reports began surfacing last week that the Obama administration is offering Iran technical concessions on its nuclear infrastructure in exchange for Iran?s use of its leverage to tamper regional turmoil.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #110 on: February 09, 2015, 11:37:23 AM »

If the comment below is true, Congress should impeach this bum immediately!

But reports began surfacing last week that the Obama administration is offering Iran technical concessions on its nuclear infrastructure in exchange for Iran?s use of its leverage to tamper regional turmoil.
I believe it to be true, especially after his crusades comment. I have only read it at one source though. Just my opinion.
jafo2010

« Reply #111 on: February 14, 2015, 12:29:46 PM »

The perks the T-baller President is providing ILLEGAL ALIENS is beyond impeachable, it is criminal.

CONGRESS, WAKE UP AND DO YOUR JOB.  IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!

Millions of immigrants benefiting from President Barack Obama's executive actions could get a windfall from the IRS, a reversal of fortune after years of paying taxes to help fund government programs they were banned from receiving.

Armed with new Social Security numbers, many of these immigrants who were living in the U.S. illegally will now be able to claim up to four years' worth of tax credits designed to benefit the working poor. For big families, that's a maximum of nearly $24,000, as long as they can document their earnings during those years.

Some Republicans are labeling the payments "amnesty bonuses," one more reason they oppose Obama's program shielding millions of immigrants from deportation.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 12:54:41 PM by jafo2010 » Logged
jafo2010

« Reply #112 on: February 14, 2015, 12:37:52 PM »

How long before one of these drunks kills someone?  That death will be on the shoulders of Obama.  But like his mentor, Putin, he does not care.

Obama is stepping way outside the bounds of upholding the law.  He is a disgrace, and COngress is one step behind with their total failure to address his immediate impeachment.
jafo2010

« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2015, 04:20:19 AM »

As an American, who believes in this great nation, I am perplexed on a daily basis by the actions of our executive branch of government, or lack thereof, sufficiently such that I question every day the complete failure of Congress to uphold their oath of office.  If the following, along with all the many things listed in this stream are not sufficient to bring forth the immediate impeachment of this president, who on his best day is a traitor to the American people with every utterance from his lips, what does it take exactly for Congress to do their job?  What? 

Yesterday, the following was said. 

Watching Fox News this evening, I heard the following from the Kelly Report Show that is most noteworthy.

John Kerry, Secretary of State
"Truth is, not withstanding the threat with ISIL, not withstanding people being beheaded publicly,burned publicly and the atrocities they are perpetrating, and it is a serious, serious challenge, to us not withstanding that....there is actually less threat and less probability of people dying in some sort of violent conflict today than at any time in human history."

and

James Clapper, Director of National Intelligence
"Preliminary data for the first nine months of 2014, over 13,000 attacks with 31,000 deaths.  When the final accounting is done, 2014 will have been the most lethal year for global terrorism in the 45 years such data has been compiled."

And prior to this, we had the spokesperson for the State Department, Marie Harf say that we cannot kill all the members of ISIS, we need to find jobs for them and improve the economies of the middle east.  Well, I do not know what planet she is living on, but the USA has squandered trillions of dollars on the middle east, and it has done nothing to improve the situation.

And if it is not idiots like Marie Harf, it is a worse idiot such as Susan Rice, National Security Advisor, who manages to say consistently some of the dumbest things I have ever heard from someone occupying a high government office.  Stupidity in this administration knows no bounds.

Obama's immediate impeachment is the only thing that will resolve the problems created largely by him and his administration.  While I know our Vice President might win a clown contest, without makeup, he would be better than leaving our country in the hands of a clear marxist bent on the destruction of the USA.
jafo2010

« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2015, 04:29:38 PM »

Bobby Jindal had some critical comments of those elected in November to Congress, that they are not carrying out the promises they made with their campaigns.  We will see more of this over the next year.

I am also one that questions exactly what the Republicans are doing.  The immediate impeachment of Obama should be on the agenda, and it is not.
jafo2010

« Reply #115 on: March 04, 2015, 01:06:19 AM »

The response and behavior of the President of the United States to the speech delivered by Israel's Prime Minister to Congress was an embarrassment.  Obama's behavior reminds me of that from a 2-3 year old.

Congress has only one option in his regard, and that is swift impeachment.  Either a certain number of Democommies get on board, or their loses after two more years of this empty suit president will be huge.

Just the unfolding of Obamacare and the harm it will cause to American families will be catastrophic to Americans, and have millions of Americans turning against the Democommie Party.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 11:56:37 AM by jafo2010 » Logged
jafo2010

« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2015, 05:55:15 AM »

The use of taxpayer money to fund efforts to defeat Netanyahu should call for Obama's immediate dismissal.

And I have just learned that he is spending taxpayer money once more to support a muslim running for president in an African nation.  This is pure abuse of power, and Congress must stand up and deal with this tyrant.

IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!!!!!!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2015, 11:08:32 AM »

The use of taxpayer money to fund efforts to defeat Netanyahu should call for Obama's immediate dismissal.

And I have just learned that he is spending taxpayer money once more to support a muslim running for president in an African nation.  This is pure abuse of power, and Congress must stand up and deal with this tyrant.

IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!!!!!!
He is also putting money into the Canadian elections. Oh Britain too.
jafo2010

« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2015, 07:35:48 AM »

This meddling with foreign government elections with USA taxpayer dollars is destroying the reputation of America.  This must be stopped now.  Where is the Republican turtle Congress?
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2015, 12:10:23 PM »

Where is the Republican turtle Congress?
(((((crickets)))))
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email