[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 06:28:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!  (Read 34944 times)
jafo2010

« on: June 09, 2013, 03:48:34 AM »

Rep. Jim Bridenestine's comments before Congress summarizes the Obama Administration in a nutshell.  So, tell me, when do the impeachment hearings begin?  When?  Yesterday would not be soon enough.  America has suffered enough at the hands of this dishonest, corrupt Marxist.

Watch it live at the link below.

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/06/56922-gop-reps-epic-1-minute-beatdown-of-barack-obama-on-house-floor/
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:28:09 PM by jafo2010 » Logged
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 09:41:58 AM »

Still no mention of impeachment.  What does it take?
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 11:16:23 AM »

Still no mention of impeachment.  What does it take?
He is teflon. Nobody in government has the balls to try to impeach him.
jafo2010

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 08:42:12 PM »

I will not give up on the notion of impeachment.  It is critical that Congress step up to the task, even if it is only the House of Representatives.
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 11:43:08 AM »

Still no sound of impeachment.  What does it take?
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 12:26:09 PM »

Still no sound of impeachment.  What does it take?
I don't know.
jafo2010

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 06:58:44 PM »

From my perspective, Congress is playing at having a voice.  The fact is that Congress is splintered and rendered virtually ineffective.  Even Obama has questioned how he can proceed without them.  Perhaps he should definitely meet with his good friend Vlad and get his counsel on how he turned the Duma (equivalent of our Congress) into at best a rubber stamp.

Rep. Issa with his investigation of Benghazi will not produce anything actionable.  Obama will serve his four years and move on.  Unfortunately, Rep Issa will be sufficiently ineffective such that it is almost a certainty that Hillary will run for president.  And if she does, the brain dead sheeple will most likely vote for her.

It is time the Republican Party bring some new faces to the forefront.  Sadly, Rubio is not it!  Not for me anyway.

I do not want amnesty for illegal aliens that have broken our laws and invaded our country.  It is argued one cannot deport all 12 million, or 30 million of them, but I say one need not deport them at all.  It is high time we fine the employers in the USA that hire illegals.  I know illegals that own multiple properties in the USA.  Stop them from being hired, prohibit them from owning land/houses, having access to healthcare, and they will leave just as they came, on foot if necessary.

And the very last thing we need to be doing is creating a magnet environment as the idiot Gov Perry is doing in Texas by offering the children of illegals a free education.  Reagan gave amnesty to 3 million.  Now it is 12 -30 million.  Thirty years from now, it will be 50-100 million.  When does this Keystone Cops tomfoolery end?  When?

I want Obama impeached, and I want major changes to Congress and the Supreme Court.  Surely we have an ample supply of lying thieving attorneys that we can implement a term limit for everyone, including judges.  Yes, I want term limits on all government held positions above a certain level.  If you want to reduce the bureaucracy of government, force new blood in the system.

jafo2010

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2013, 11:13:34 PM »

The most notorious racist in America today, the Novelty President, continues to stoke the fire and elevate the tension among the black population over racism.

Tell me Barry, what have you done to create jobs for blacks in America in the private sector?  What?  If I were a black man today, I would direct all my anger at your incompetent self.  You are the single most clueless man in government ever to exist. 

It is time for the Republicans to show they have a spine and begin in earnest discussions of impeachment, if for no other reason than incompetence!

I intend to keep this thread on the front page of this blog, because there must be a voice for the proper action.  Congress is away without leave as far as I am concerned!
jafo2010

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 07:02:15 PM »

The era of Gridlock and Executive Orders is very much in our midsts.  What would it take to get Congress to begin impeachment discussions?  What?

One misadventure after another with this president. 
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 09:25:15 PM »

I'd like some peach flavored mint

안녕하십니까
jafo2010

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 03:04:56 AM »

Should Congress support the Novelty President in his criminal act of attacking a sovereign state, then there is no hope for impeachment.  If however, they stand together and begin representing the mindset that exists with the electorate, then at worst case, perhaps we will have gridlock for the next 3.5 years.  I could live with that.

However, for the Republicans, they need to purge anyone that stands with Obama in this criminal act to attack Syria.  It is time Republicans embrace their basic principles, and attempt to have one budget before this knucklehead is out of office.  There is no excuse to run a deficit budget...NONE!

If it took me more than one week to arrive at a balanced budget, and two weeks  to have a surplus budget that begins to address the national debt, shame on me.  Why is it the people with the knowledge and position are paralyzed to do so?  It is time to un-elect everyone standing in the way of this, including Republicans if necessary.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2013, 03:18:32 AM »

The GOPe leadership is on board with Obama

안녕하십니까
jafo2010

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2013, 06:30:20 PM »

If they are on board with Obama, they will lose the House next year.  People will see no reason to vote for Republicans, because they merely stand in the shadow of the Democrats.

It is time to purge EVERY REPUBLICAN that stands with Obama...each and every one of them, and vote for new faces that subscribe to conservative values, starting with a balanced budget.

If every last Syrian died killing each other, and I do not care how they do it, it is no lose to humanity, and at no time is it the business of the people of the USA.  Action there will merely create more enemies of the USA, something we do not need.

jafo2010

« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2013, 10:18:53 PM »

For those brave souls in the House of Representatives standing up against the president, I applaud you each and every one.

When do we begin impeachment hearings for real? 

I will not let this notion slide by without asking the question on a routine basis.

The T-baller President is an obamanation.  Can this country withstand 3.5 more years of this knucklehead?  Hmmmm!
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2013, 01:14:45 PM »

No this country cannot withstand anymore years with this T baller.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email