[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 17, 2024, 08:21:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WH Science Advisor: Farmers, Construction Workers Will Die From Climate Change  (Read 3435 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: April 06, 2016, 02:18:20 PM »

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/wh-science-advisor-farmers-construction-workers-will-die-climate-change

(CNSNews.com) - White House Science Advisor John Holdren says because of the impacts of climate change, agricultural and construction workers ?will basically be unable to control their body temperature and will die.?

?In some parts of the world, when you look more broadly at this question, you see the likelihood that in the hottest times of the year it will be simply physiologically impossible to work outdoors,? Holdren said at a White House event on climate change Monday.

?That means agriculture, that means construction, people who try to work outdoors will basically be unable to control their body temperature and will die. This is a really, really big deal. And it?s going to be a big deal in the hottest parts of the United States as well as the Middle East, in South Asia and other places.?

They are going to win with this issue too at some point soon. Horrible.
jafo2010

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 05:08:20 PM »

Time to put on more missions for Mars!

I am tired of this idiocy.  Ever since I saw the movie Idiocracy, I do not trust a single thing being said on this subject by the current administration.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email