[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 05, 2024, 01:21:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lohan To Be Charged With Felony Count Of Grand Theft  (Read 7539 times)
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2011, 10:48:43 PM »

until you mentioned it, I hadn't noticed that she had hair.
:Smiley

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2011, 10:57:57 PM »

I think that was Brittany Spears... so hard to keep track of these role models for girls

안녕하십니까
JohnBrowdie
Administrator

The Stink Eye is Watching You, Barry

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2011, 11:03:06 PM »

you know, I couldn't name a single movie that she was in.  srsly.  not one.  I never really thought about it, but I couldn't tell you where she came from, or what she is famous for, or what, other than look spectacular in a bikini, she has done.

hey, wait.  maybe SHE should run for president!  she's as qualified as the guy that has the job now.

"Dumb people elect dumb people." -- Natstew
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2011, 11:12:50 PM »

you know, I couldn't name a single movie that she was in.  srsly.  not one.  I never really thought about it, but I couldn't tell you where she came from, or what she is famous for, or what, other than look spectacular in a bikini, she has done.

hey, wait.  maybe SHE should run for president!  she's as qualified as the guy that has the job now.

Lindsay was actually cute when she was in the Herbie: Love Bug movie..... although she crapped out badly after that.

안녕하십니까
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2011, 11:14:20 PM »

Lindsay was actually cute when she was in the Herbie: Love Bug movie..... although she crapped out badly after that.

She was good in Mean Girls and Freaky Friday.  And she probably would have been good in the Linda Lovelace remake she was supposed to star in.

"I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions." - Zora Neale Hurston
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2011, 11:15:09 PM »

Freaky Friday, remake of a remake of a remake...

bleh

안녕하십니까
Miss Mia
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2011, 11:15:34 PM »

Freaky Friday, remake of a remake of a remake...

bleh

Ehh, I thought it was cute.  Really liked Mean Girls though.

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 04:39:08 PM »

Bwahaha!!! I wonder if anyone will notice her hair when she is in a casket..... Huh?
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 06:14:22 PM »

Lindsay Lohan Pleads Not Guilty; Judge Tells Her 'Don't Push Your Luck'

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/02/09/lindsay-lohan-charged-grand-theft/

"You're in a different situation now that a felony has been filed against you," Judge Keith Schwartz told Lohan. "You now have a pending felony case. While this case is percolating, if you violate the law, I will remand you and set no bail."

"You need to follow the laws just like everybody else. Look around the room. You are no different than anyone else," he said. "So please, don't push you luck."

No she is way different that anyone else. The mere fact she is not in prison/jail proves this your Honor!

jafo2010

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 09:17:45 PM »

This photo does not look like Lindsay Lohan. 

I always thought it was much ado over no one.  The only thing I recall her in was the remake of the Disney movie The Parent Trap, and Lohan was no Haley Mills....ever!

I saw Mean Girls and she was a non event.  I only remember Rachel McAdams from that insignificant B movie.

If Lohan is news, we have no news, for she is insignificant as far as I am concerned.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 09:40:19 PM »

This photo does not look like Lindsay Lohan. 

I always thought it was much ado over no one.  The only thing I recall her in was the remake of the Disney movie The Parent Trap, and Lohan was no Haley Mills....ever!

I saw Mean Girls and she was a non event.  I only remember Rachel McAdams from that insignificant B movie.

If Lohan is news, we have no news, for she is insignificant as far as I am concerned.
I do not understand it either.
GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 09:48:47 PM »

I don't understand why people watch shows like TMZ and Entertainment Tonight

안녕하십니까
jafo2010

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2011, 08:50:31 AM »

They have no life, that's why.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2011, 05:41:58 PM »

Lindsay Lohan Rejects Plea Agreement in Theft Case, Will Proceed With Trial

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/10/lindsay-lohan-rejects-plea-agreement-theft-case-proceed-trial/?test=faces

Lindsay Lohan agreed to a preliminary hearing on April 22 for allegedly stealing a necklace from a Venice, Calif. jewelry store.

She rejected a plea agreement offered by prosecutors that included a guaranteed return to jail.

The "Mean Girls" actress appeared in a Los Angeles courtroom Thursday and told a judge she agreed to delaying her case until that preliminary hearing, when prosecutors will present evidence against her.

GeronL

안녕하세요

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2011, 05:49:47 PM »

she apparently wore a latex dress,

freaky skank

안녕하십니까
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email