[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 10:36:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First graders suspended after plotting to kill classmate  (Read 999 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: March 31, 2016, 11:42:50 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/03/31/first-graders-suspended-after-plotting-to-kill-classmate.html?intcmp=hpbt4

An Alaska charter school suspended three first-grade girls who had plotted to kill their classmate, according to their principal.

ADVERTISEMENT

The three girls planned to use silica gel packets, which are commonly found in pre-packaged food products to keep moisture away, to poison another student, KTUU reported.

Three students in the class were planning on using the silica gel packets (These are not actually poison, but the students believed they were) from their lunchtime seaweed to poison and kill another student," Winterberry Charter School Principal Shanna Mall reportedly wrote in an email to parents on March 22.

Another student heard about the plan and told school administrators, said Jennifer Castro, spokeswoman for the Anchorage Police Department.
Stan In FL

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 08:44:48 PM »

what I found horrifying is that they're feeding kids seaweed for lunch
PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 09:23:57 PM »

What do they have to do to get expelled?   Huh?

You can get more with a smile, a handshake and a gun than you can with a smile and a handshake - Al Capone
jafo2010

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 09:46:05 PM »

Seaweed is very healthy.

But heck, kids can get suspended/expelled for using their hand like a gun and pretending to shoot their hand gun at another student.  School administrations have become just as dumb as the dumbest element of our society.  

Come on now, does anyone really think an education degree means that much in the realm of intelligence?  Every dumb cluck I ever knew goes off to become an education major, with a number of young women who love kids being the exception.  
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 01:16:09 AM by jafo2010 » Logged
Stan In FL

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 10:07:02 PM »

succeed.

What do they have to do to get expelled?   Huh?
Stan In FL

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 10:07:58 PM »

if you made me eat seaweed in first grade, I would have probably tried to kill someone, too.

Seaweed is very healthy.

But heck, kids can get suspended/expelled for using their hand like a gun and pretending to shot their hand gun at another student.  School administrations have become just as dumb as the dumbest element of our society. 

Come on now, does anyone really think an education degree means that much in the realm of intelligence?  Every dumb cluck I ever knew goes off to become an education major, with a number of young women who love kids being the exception. 
jafo2010

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2016, 01:17:04 AM »

My kids and my step daughter love seaweed Mr. Finicky!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email