[x]
Welcome to the Stink Eye Discussion Forum!
Join the Discussion! Click Here for Instant Registration.
The Stink Eye Conservative Forum; Politics, News, Republican Election Headquarters
May 18, 2024, 11:48:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hillary Clinton backs federal probes of Ferguson, Staten Island cases  (Read 816 times)
apples
Global Moderator

« on: December 05, 2014, 09:22:01 AM »

Potential Democratic presidential contender Hillary Clinton said on Thursday she was pleased the U.S. Department of Justice was investigating the recent deaths of unarmed black men in incidents with police.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said on Wednesday the Department of Justice would launch a civil rights investigation into the chokehold death of Eric Garner in the New York City borough of Staten Island in July.

There is also a federal probe into the fatal shooting of Michael Brown by a white policeman in Ferguson, Missouri, in August. Grand juries in both cases decided not to indict the officers involved, sparking protests.

"Our hearts are breaking, and we are asking ourselves: 'Aren?t these our sons, aren?t these our brothers?'" Clinton told the Massachusetts Conference for Women in Boston.

http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-backs-federal-probes-ferguson-staten-island-203747153.html

apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2014, 09:23:35 AM »

Empty words, she will say anything anymore.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:28:06 AM by apples » Logged
jafo2010

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 09:37:08 AM »

No matter how hard she tries, she will not get the Dem nomination.  She has proven to be a total empty suit, just like Obama.

The other day, she said something totally idiotic that will be used against her both in the primary and general if she gets the nod from the Dems about we need to be more understanding and/or compassionate toward our enemies, i.e.  ISIS, etc.  If I were her opponent, I would run that clip until the tape wears out.  She is the consummate idiot, saying anything.  Either that, or she is showing signs of early Alzheimers.

Either way, she does not make it in 2016, count on it.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2014, 09:45:57 AM »

No matter how hard she tries, she will not get the Dem nomination.  She has proven to be a total empty suit, just like Obama.

The other day, she said something totally idiotic that will be used against her both in the primary and general if she gets the nod from the Dems about we need to be more understanding and/or compassionate toward our enemies, i.e.  ISIS, etc.  If I were her opponent, I would run that clip until the tape wears out.  She is the consummate idiot, saying anything.  Either that, or she is showing signs of early Alzheimers.

Either way, she does not make it in 2016, count on it.
Elizabeth Warren will be the chosen one.
jafo2010

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 09:53:31 AM »

Or the former senator from Virginia.
apples
Global Moderator

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2014, 10:21:58 AM »

Or the former senator from Virginia.
Who is that?
jafo2010

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2014, 11:20:43 AM »

The former one term Senator of Virginia, Jim Webb.  He plans to run for president.

He is on his third wife however, and she is a Vietnamese refugee from 1975 that has done extraordinarily well.

He has an interesting resume, and he might actually kick some Hilary booty. 

The primary slogan for 2016 will be anyone but Clinton-Bush.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact Us by Email